Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Who is Your Little Prince (Extra)

On the throne of the luxurious hall, the black-haired Demon King played with his fingertips and let out a long sigh of emotion: "It's so boring.... Why is this day so boring..."

"The shy old guys in the palace are all I'm afraid of being beaten, it's really boring, where can I go to have fun now?"

"Your Highness!" A demon rubbed his hands to please the ground, and the maid next to him was holding several scrolls of portraits.

"His Royal Highness, this is the portrait of various beauties we collected from the devil world. Do you like it? My subordinates will let them serve you!"

"Oh?" , Show this king."

"What?"

Niebuhr squeezed the scroll with his fingers and shook in disgust: "Looking like this...not even this king? You dare to bring it up?"

"His Royal Highness, This... If you have your beauty, Your Highness, ordinary demons can't do it..." The demon was very embarrassed, and carefully suggested: "Or

? The Demon King looked at him silently without speaking.

The hot breath suddenly came from behind the ear, and the demon cold sweat dripped from his forehead, turned around stiffly, and slammed into a giant golden eye.

"Your Excellency Gaia?!"

Gaia looked coldly at the demon who didn't know whether to live or die. Niebuhr couldn't help but smile, and the corners of his eyes were full of charm: "Go back."

"Yes, yes!" The demon did not dare to look at it . Glancing at the giant dragon again, he hurriedly went out.

Niebuhr slowly stroked Gaia's metallic dragon scales: "What's wrong? Suddenly angry with a little devil?"

Gaia spit out a breath of dragon's breath in disdain, and said, "Niebuhr, if you want beauty , no need to look for those ugly monsters!"

"Oh?" Niebuhr raised his eyebrows casually.

A flash of golden light flashed, and Gaia turned into a handsome guy with big breasts, long legs and six-pack abs. His face was perfect and dazzling, like a god in myth.

The black- haired demon king was stunned: "Gaia?"

He never knew that this giant dragon could turn into a human!

Gaia had an expressionless face: "You are my king, I can give you anything you want, and those beauties are not as good-looking as me."

A giant dragon said that he would bow his head to you on the bed and conquer The feeling is really strong... Nibuhr licked the tip of his teeth: "Let's see, what kind of pleasure your little dragon can bring me..."

Gaia slowly leaned over and put on Nibuhr. Bull's thigh....

Liang Yuan smiled satisfied after reading his work, clicked to publish it, and at the same time on B station: "The video of #Black Dragon X Demon King#, do you like it?"

[Ah Ah ah ah! ! I'm going downstairs for a lap, madam, you are really a fairy lady! 】

【What is this....I thought it was a follow-up to the movie....】

【Good job! Coins for the wife! ]

[What a good life for the desserts, it's not a problem for the cooks to make sugar every day, but the wife still feeds them, woo woo woo, I cried happily....]

[Chen Lin Dafa is good~]

At night, Xue Lin Lying on the bed, I secretly watched the video of #Black Dragon X Demon King#, and left a message in the comment area: "Hey, my wife is awesome, will you make more dessert videos in the future? (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ"

Gu Bin came out of the bathroom, wrapped a bath towel around his lower body, and walked over while wiping his hair: "What are you looking at?"

"No, nothing." With a slip of his hand, the phone fell on the quilt. Gu Bin had good eyesight, and just saw That sentence: "嘤嘤嘤......" The

two looked at each other, and the room was dead silent.

Gu Bin looked at him without words.

"I, no, I..." Xue Lin covered her face in shame. "Pfft." Gu Bin's voice contained a hint of a smile, leaning over and whispering to him, "I didn't know that the always elegant actor has such a little hobby..."

Xue Lin was helpless , the tips of his ears turned red and he said, "Cough, I'm just taking a look."

Seeing his fair and powerful upper body, his voice subconsciously became hoarse: "Do you want to rest?" Come down and watch him move.

Xue Lin leaned down, suddenly remembered something, and said, "By the way, Director You sent me a script, saying that he invited us to participate in a movie together...same-sex movie."

Gu Bin's eyes were fixed. On his tie: "What...?"

Xue Lin suddenly felt a little uncomfortable, and said while untying his tie, "Well...it's a suspense theme." His

fingertip was pressed by a hand, and the atmosphere was full of It became gradually ambiguous: "Let's talk about it tomorrow morning, go to bed first." The

bed was overturned, and today's dessert husband is still very happy.