Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Two Mary Sues (4)

The crystal-clear Bibohu, and a few red koi carps are looming and hidden among the lotus flowers.

Gu Bin was admiring the fish when suddenly a faint scent of cedar came from his side, fresh and cold, elegant and pleasant. Gu Bin couldn't help turning his head away - Jingyang stood slim beside him, looking at his profile intently, when Gu Bin suddenly turned his head, the two looked at each other, Jingyang instantly turned red ear tip.

She pretended that the two of them just met by chance: "What a coincidence."

Gu Bin grew up in the palace since he was a child, and he didn't have to avoid suspicion towards Jing Yang like he did to other concubines. So he nodded lightly, with a polite and distant attitude: "Hello, Princess."

Jingyang was stunned, then raised his head, caught Gu Bin's deep black eyes, and lost his mind: "We grew up together, why did you treat me like this? Born?"

Seeing her like this, Gu Bin didn't understand anything. It's just that he was turned over by Xue Lin long ago. In this life, he just wanted to find the reincarnated Lear and take good care of him. He couldn't get up with the beautiful Jingyang: "You think too much."

No more words . , turn around and leave.

"Brother Tianyong," Jingyang looked at his indifferent appearance, his heart was twisted like a knife: "You, you really can't stand here and accompany me? Just a little while..."

It's better not to leave any illusions for the little princess, Gu Bin frowned, and immediately pulled away mercilessly.

The Queen of Luanfeng Palace

silently took care of her makeup in front of the half-human-high bronze mirror. The maid Lvyi, who usually served close by herself, came from outside the house and looked at the queen.

The queen made a movement in her hand, and said lightly, "Go on." The maids who served all over her body immediately retreated.

Lu Yi leaned close to the queen and said softly, "Madame, the princess has quietly gone to see that King Yongle again."

"Crack!" The queen dropped the hairpin in her hand. In fact, in the past, Emperor Xiao favored Gu Bin, causing the other princes to retreat. She was completely happy to see it succeed. The orphan of a general, who was not related to the emperor, could still inherit the throne? Instead, he shared the risk of being favored by the rest of the princes, making the prince's status as stable as gold.

But Jingyang has been obsessed with Gu Bin all the time. It seems that he has to do something to Gu Bin... The scene of Lu Wanwan dancing with Gu Bin at the flower viewing banquet came to mind.

An obscure light flashed across the queen's eyes, and this Miss Lu family could make use of it.

A few days later, a rumor spread in the capital, and it became more and more intense under the impetus of the people in the dark. It was rumored that Gu Bin and the Lu family's eldest lady, Lu Wan'er, were deeply in love. Some people at the flower viewing banquet witnessed the dance between the two of them. The lingering sorrow, then Lu Wan'er must be the sweetheart of King Yongle.

Many young ladies in the capital believed it to be true, and they were really gnashing their teeth at Lu Wanwan.

But a fool who doesn't care, is he worthy?

Gu Bin supported his head, listened to the report from the dark guard, and smiled jokingly: "Really so?" "Yes. The people all thought that you would ask the sage for that Miss Lu family... "