Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Two Mary Sues (2)

As soon as Emperor Xiao got down from the morning, he kept walking towards the Zichen Palace. Seeing him coming, the palace maid guarding the door hurriedly leaned over and saluted: "Your Majesty." The eunuch beside him was about to enter to report, but Emperor Xiao raised his hand to stop him.

Entering the hall, seeing the small bag lying on the bed, the smile on his face could not help deepening, he stepped forward and gently lifted the quilt: "Yong'er."

But seeing Gu Bin's tearful walnut eyes, Xiao Xiao The smile on the corner of the emperor's mouth suddenly solidified. He gently wiped the tears from Gu Bin's eyes and coaxed him: "What's the matter? Who messed with our little ancestor?" A dangerous killing intent flashed through his eyes calmly. .

"Father!" The youngest King Yongle in the world hugged Emperor Xiao as if he had found a savior, and his small head kept arching into his large chest.

"No one messes with me." Gu Bin's voice was dull.

Emperor Xiao thought that Gu Bin had never been close to the princes and princesses in the harem. Could it be that he was lonely without playmates of the same age? So he patted him on the back soothingly, "Yong'er goes to the imperial study to study, how about making some playmates of the same age?"

"No!" Gu Bin turned his head away in a fit of anger, half a sound, and his beautiful eyes filled with energy. Gather a few tears.

Emperor Xiao was helpless, this little ancestor was born to resist him. Grabbing Gu Bin's little fleshy hand, he shook it a few times: "Yong'er tell Grandfather what's wrong, okay?"

After a while, Gu Bin was finally touched and grabbed the corner of Emperor Xiao's clothes as if asking for evidence: " Isn't Yong'er your grandfather's child?"

Emperor Xiao was startled, seeing that the corner of his little ancestor's mouth turned down and was about to cry again, he quickly hugged Gu Bin and coaxed, "Who said that? My son is my grandfather's child? Who said that my grandfather would punish him severely, okay?"

Gu Bin then burst into laughter.

He stretched out his little finger: "Pu Gogo."

Emperor Xiao reached out and hooked it: "Well, whoever lies is a puppy."

Seeing that Gu Bin was fast asleep on the bed, Emperor Xiao walked out of the dormitory, and his voice became cold in an instant: "Go check, who is chewing his tongue, and pull out his tongue for me."

Manager Lin responded quickly, "Yes . ." Alas, what a sin. Which goddamn short-eyed dare to put his hand on the little prince's hand.

Over the years, the emperor has long regarded the little prince as a heartache. If he dared to attack the little prince, wouldn't he just stab the emperor's heart with a knife?

Three days later, the emperor ordered a banquet in the palace to celebrate the birthday of King Yongle. In order to celebrate the sixth birthday of King Yongle, who is said to be the reincarnation of a god, the entire capital was lit up with lanterns.

The old people firmly believed that King Yongle was the reincarnation of a god. After all, many people saw it with their own eyes.

At the banquet, Gu Bin was wearing a small red robe, sitting next to Emperor Xiao, with clear skin and a little red between his eyebrows. The bright colors made him look like a little fairy in the sky.

Three princes sat in the distance. The eldest prince has a gentle expression. As the direct son of the middle palace, he has a touch of noble and arrogant air all over his body. The second prince secretly looked at Gu Bin, who looked like a little fairy, and when he saw him looking back, he immediately avoided his eyes shyly.