Chapter 30

Sex Scene in this Chapter

Saphira felt like they were the only ones in existence. Optimus held her gently against him as they kiss passionately. She caressed his cheek with one hand, and caressed one of his antennae with the other. The purring that emanated from his chassis was like a soft rumble, and she thoroughly enjoyed the sound, and the gentle vibrations against her body. Her blouse had been taken off and laying on the smooth, stone surface of the cave. Optimus had his right thumb rub her stomach while the left rubbed over her breasts. The static that gently tickled her skin was as delightful as ever.

She was glad the static that she felt on her stomach would harm the sparklings. Optimus teased her bra clip with his finger, gently tugging at it. Saphira felt his lips move away from hers to kiss her cheeks and nip gently at her neck. She let out a soft moan as his nips gently tug at her skin, and she loved the feeling that it caused as it sent tingles through her body. She placed both hands on his antennae and caressed them gently, pressing her thumb into them and feeling his body shuddering in delight from the caresses.

Optimus felt her bra clip unclip, and he smiled, gently pulling her bra off. He purred gently, nuzzling Saphira's neck and moving his lips down, kissing her chest, the center of her cleavage and placed his mouth over her breast. Saphira let out a surprised moan when he began to suck on her breast. She noticed her breasts had become more sensitive, and it left a strange, yet delicious stinging feeling that tingled. Optimus didn't question her for her response as he tugged gently at her breast with his lips and licked her nipples with his soft, metal tongue.

Saphira smiled as he continued his caress of her breasts, it was definitely helping her desire grow and her core quiver in excitement. Saphira gently gripped his antennae, making him shudder and rev his engine gently, she straddled her legs across his chassis and she grinds against the chassis. Optimus felt her grinding against his chassis, and he could immediately guess why. He smiled and ran his hand down her sides slowly towards her shorts. He caress her hips gently, his thumbs once again rub over her stomach.

Saphira knew he was teasing her at the moment, and she twisted her hands on his antennae, making him let out a grunt. She giggled a little before she spoke. "Optimus...you're teasing me...I have a desire that needs fulfilling...please..."

His engine revs again as he listens to her plea for him to appease her desire. 'Little moon...I will fulfil it. I just want to caress every inch of your body...because I love you.'

Saphira smiled, hearing him tell her he wanted through the bond to caress her whole being out of love made her heart sing. It was so lovely to hear. Saphira kissed his antennae. "Then caress me...I want to feel it..."

Optimus's engine revs again and she heard steam hissing from the vents gently. He looked at her eyes with a grin before he kissed her passionately again. His fingers tease the rim of her shorts and tugged on them. She slipped her hands down to undo the zip and button so they would not be broken. He slipped her shorts off, almost tugging her panties down along with it. She let out a soft moan against Optimus's lips, feeling his large hands massaging her thighs and the static tickling her skin.

He moved his lips from hers again, kissing her neck and trailing back down to her breasts. She shivered in delight, placing her hands on his chassis behind her, leaning back slightly as he nibbled on her breasts gently and tugged on them. She was loving the new sensation she got from it. She hoped that as the pregnancy continued, she wouldn't find it irritating. But there was a chance that it will and she would find out about that.

He gently lifted her off his chassis with one hand, cupping her body gently in his palm as he planted his lips on her stomach. "My sparkling..." He murmured against her skin. "It brings my spark such joy to watch you swell with life...knowing that you are working hard to bring something that has not been seen for centuries..." He smiled as he spoke about the sparkling. "Little moon...you are so beautiful...so kind...gentle...I love you."