ISLA NADINE

Isla Nadine Faridmodel, influencer

Isla Nadine Farid
model, influencer

BIRTHDAY
June 28, 1995 (26)

BIRTHPLACE
dubai, uae

ABOUT
Born to filipina mother and Emirati father, isla was born in the UAE but moved to London at an early age due to her fathers job. Isla began modeling in her early teen years and is known for her partnerships with alo and vans as well as her collaborations with major fashion houses such as Versace and Gucci. She was recently featured on the cover of vogue philippines.

More recently she was featured in New York, London and Milan fashion week, walking for Calvin Klein and Versace with the addition of Prada during her last run in Milan.

BEFORE FAME
Isla grew up in London with both her parents, attended primary and secondary school there until she decided to do modeling full time. Her parents made sure to keep her secure within her heritage with frequent trips to both of their home countries as well as keeping her fluent in both filipino and arabic.

FAMILY LIFE
Islas parents divorced when she was only fifteen, leading to her having homes on different sides of the globe with her mother back in the Philippines and her father between the UK and the UAE.

She currently resides between New York, London and LA due to the nature of her work, frequently accompanied by her dog Milo.

ASSOCIATED WITH
Isla is known for her major activity on her social medias, especially instagram where she is frequently seen with her best friends Luisinha Oliveira and Amani Harris.

She has been seen on multiple occasions hanging out with popular models Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid, Cindy Mello and Iman Hammam

She has been linked to model Ramy Elia, the pair had been dating for three years before calling it quits in early 2020. She has since been linked to many men including Anwar Hadid, Majid Al Maskati and a recent sighting with Michael B Jordan in London.