texas bonus

TEXAS, USA; OCTOBER 23rd 2022

chapter warnings: pure spice. a lot of it.
you ask and i deliver! if it makes you uncomfortable pls skip this whole chapter <3

     Daniel hadn't been able to keep his eyes or hands off of Isla the entire night they had spent with his friends. Whether they were out in the yard, or huddled up inside the living room listening to the live music, he always found a way to keep contact with her skin. The way the fabric wrapped around her just right and made her look ethereal was driving him crazy.

Isla could tell he had been growing increasingly frustrated, his eyes watching her every move hungrily as she dances across the lawn with Chloe. One of his hands had remained firmly on her thigh the whole Uber ride home, fingers continuously inching upwards through the slit in her dress.

It was making the woman herself antsy to get out of it.

Daniel barely thanks the Uber driver properly before he's dragging Isla through their hotel and up to their room, it was vividly reminding her of their desperate night back in Miami.

He pushes her back against the hotel room door as soon as it shuts behind them, his lips catching her by surprise. A gasp escapes her before she melts beneath his touch, she should've seen this coming.

"You've been teasing me all night, in that beautiful dress of yours." Daniel pulls away breathlessly, making his way down the side of her neck.

"Was I teasing or can you just not control yourself?" Islas smiles smugly, her hand reaching down to his pants, the bulge already prominent and hard for her. "I think we have our answer."

Daniel throws his head back in a guttural groan, sending shivers across Islas skin. If they were going to do this now, they were going to do it her way. Pushing herself off the door, she flips their positions so he's the one pushed against the adjacent wall.

Her hands press down against his chest, her tongue invading his mouth and winning their dance of dominance. In mere seconds, his shirt was thrown off and her hands were back to their exploring. Fingers tracing over the prominent ridges of every muscles down his torso, her mouth following their trail all the way down to his belt buckle before she is standing up straight again.

Daniels fingers are now tangled up in her hair, pulling her face towards his. "See? Now it's just plain teasing."

"Don't act like you didn't ask for it." Isla replies quietly, looking up at him through her lashes and letting him push her back towards the bed. "Besides, I know you like it."

Her legs wrap around him tightly when he clambers on top of her, her body desperate for any kind of friction. A smug smirk takes over Daniels features as he takes note of that, his mouth and fingers leaving trails everywhere except where she needed him most.

"There's a lot of things I like that you've yet to discover." he notes seductively, his hands pushing her dress all the way up to her hips, exposing her lacey thong. "One of them, is this pretty little number."

Before he had the chance to go any further, Isla takes him by surprise and flips them over so she's on top. Daniel couldn't help but think how much she looked like a goddess as she sat on top of him like that, her most sensitive parts brushing up against his torso and subsequently making the tent in his pants only that more painful.