Hogwarts

Y/n's POV

As we were all waiting outside of the big doors to open, me and Harry started talking.

"Aren't you excited for Hogsmeade!?" I ask excitedly jumping up and down. I've been waiting to go since I was basically 7.

"About that-" He looks to the floor.

"He didn't sign it did he? That old prude! Oh! I have an idea, would you like me to sign it?"

"No is fine Y/n, really don't worry about it "

"Well I'll stay with you then!"

Just as I say that Harry's face grew into a big smile and as soon as Hermione and Ron join us the doors open. We all go in and walk ourselves to the Great Hall when I remembered.

"Oh um guys me and Harry will head to the common room first, I've got to change my robes, we'll see you guys later" I say waving goodbye to Ron and Hermione while grabbing Harry's hand, I saw a slight smirk on Hermione's face. She needs to stop getting ideas in her head, is not like that!

As me and Harry get to the painting she asks us for the password. Shit I don't remember. I guess Harry knew I forgot cause he said it instead.

"Oh uh Fortuna Major"

As the painting swings opens Harry runs into his dorm while I stay seated on the couch. God i missed this place. I look around and smile. At last he came out with a slightly bigger robe then what I am used to.

"Thank you" I smile taking off my old one and putting on the one Harry gave me.

"Of course Y/n, I am happy to help" Harry says smiling.

"Now come on, let's go to the Great Hall to eat"

I begin walking hoping he would be right behind me, and so he was. I felt something on one of my shoes, I look down to see my shoe being untie, I sigh and stop walking, kneel down and tie my shoe. I finished and when I looked up I noticed Harry further from me.

"Hey! Wait" I run to him as he stops.

We began walking together again. When we opened the big wooden doors Dumbledore was done with his speech. I scan the room and see Hermione and Ron sitting in the middle of the Gryffindor table.

I go and sit down next to Hermione, Harry sits next to Ron while he's stuffing food in his mouth.

"Honestly Ron could you be any more revolting while eating? You are unbearable at the moment" Hermione said atrociously.

"That's your man right there" I whisper in her ear giggling.

"Ugh shove off" Ron said offended to Hermione.

"Did I miss anything important in Dumbledores speech?" I ask.

"Yes, I don't know if you knew but Sirius Black is on the loose and well Hogwarts is going to be full of dementors" Hermione says a bit worried.

Dementors? What are dementors? I shrug and begin to put food on my plate, then I heard Malfoy talking to Harry.

"Is it true you fainted? I mean you actually fainted" Malfoy said laughing at Harry.

"Shove off" Ron said turning Harry around.

"Wait Harry you fainted? When?" I ask trying to remember.

"In the train, you were sleeping, don't worry about it though I am ok" He gave me a warm smile. I am still worried, he doesn't have a scratch but still.

"I should've stayed awake" I mumble to myself looking at my plate and playing with my food. Of course something happened is Harry, he's always in trouble, you know what from now on I will be there to protect him!

"I am fine Y/n, really" He grabs my hand to reassure me and giving me a small reassuring smile.

I look at him and give him a small smile back, I go back to my food and he lets go of my hand. I feel Hermione's eyes on me. Will she bloody quit it? He doesn't like me like that and I don't either.

We all finish eating and get out of the Great Hall. We've gotten into weird conversations every year but I bet this one takes the cake.

"What would happen if chickens had humans heads and humans had chickens heads?" Ron asked. I look at him confused while Harry's thinking.

"Would that make humans less smart and chickens smarter?" Harry asked. Are they seriously talking about this?

"Probably less smart like this one" Hermione points at Ron, me and Harry let out a little giggle and put our hand on our mouth when Ron shot us a glare.

"For your knowledge I am very much smart!" Ron crosses his arms across his chest.

We get to the top of the stairs and get in the common room, I leave the group and go in front of them trying to get away from them in the big crowd. I love them but when they start bickering is a little too much.

I flop down to the couch and take a whiff of the common room, it smells like burning wood and cinnamon. I love how the common room smells, is soothing to me.

"You left me behind with this two bickering!" Harry said dramatically while sitting next to me on the couch.

After a few minutes Hermione and Ron calm down and stopped arguing. Ron and Harry began playing wizard chess on the floor and Hermione is reading her book beside me while I am watching the chess match seated on the couch, when all of the sudden the portrait sings open and see two tall red heads rushing in, George and Fred, but no Lee? That's weird. As they were rushing in they saw me and stopped in their tracks.

"Hello there pretty lady" Fred says and winks at my direction making my cheeks heat up.

"Well hello there Freddie" I giggle and lay back on the couch with my head laying back above the rough surface and sighing .

"Well someone's a bit tired, I would offer you my bed but me and George will be there planning pranks and trying new products so, sorry cutie" He kisses my forehead and goes straight to his dorm with George following behind him.

Hermione puts her book down and looks at me with a grin on her face. "Well someone has boys falling over them left and right"

"Oh come on is Fred, he flirts with everyone" I try to defend myself.

"Yeah more with you now that you and him became a tad closer from last year with the whole Snape fiasco" Ron added to the conversation.

"What Snape fiasco?" Hermione asks looking at Ron and then me again while moving closer to me.

Everyone turns around and sits close to me to listen to the story.

"Wow doesn't anyone have anything better to do?" I ask to the group of people surrounding me, even Harry and Ron.

"NO" they all replied in unison.

"Ok ok fine, so what happened was..."