An evening to remember

Y/n's POV

I put on warm clothe on, even tho I'm staying in Hogwarts and not going to Hogsmeade is still cold in the castle. I have a feeling that Harry feels bad cause I am not going but I can wait until next year, just for Harry. I put the jumper he gave me and get comfy in it. It still smells like him, my god. I take a breath and see Hermione is now ready. "You ready?"

"Yeah, but I feel bad" She says looking kind of guilty.

"Hermione don't worry, is not your fault and I can't let Harry be alone" I say smiling and reassuring her.

We both walk downstairs and waited for the boys on the couch, and they say that we take a lot of time to get ready. They finally came down, Harry was in another jumper and jeans, the jumper looks identical to the one I have but in another color. How many goddamn jumpers does this boy have!? Me and Hermione stand up and walk to the courtyard, they were collecting forms. I gave mine to McGonagall but I told her I'm not going, she looked at me like I was some weird animal. Harry begged and begged but it didn't work.

"Next time Harry, we can all go" I say smiling trying to make him feel better.

"Your not going to miss the next trip! I'm not letting you" He looked serious.

"Alright, whatever" I sigh and walk back inside.

We walk to the common room in silence. I started doing my homework when we got to the common room but then I noticed a certain someone was bored. "If your so bored do your homework"

"Mmmm no, I'll do that later"

I finish the homework I was doing and went to sit down with him on the couch. "So what now?" I look at him while putting my feet on his lap.

"Well, want to practice a little quidditch?"

I give him a little smirk and we both ran upstairs to grab our brooms, as soon and we head downstairs we start running to the quidditch pitch. To our luck it was completely alone, we threw the ball left and right, Harry caught the golden snitch. "You better be that good in our next game" I chuckle.

"I am always good what are you talking about?"

"Last time I remember I did most of the work, I was literally blocking Malfoy for you" I tease him.

We both fly down and sit on the ground, I look up at the sky and it looked peaceful, there was this silence, the fresh air, it smelled like autumn, I love autumn. I turn around to see Harry already looking at me, he moves closer, our faces inches away from each other, he looks down at my lips and lean, I get nervous but don't move, I eventually lean in too.

"Y/n! Harry!" A familiar voice comes out of the corner. I jump and look back, it was Hermione, Ron was behind her stuffing candy in his mouth. Classic Ron. I ran to her and hugged her, she smirked at me and whispered.

"We'll talk later" Shit, she noticed. Harry looks at them with a tint of red on his face.

"Well hi guys, we just finished practicing and let me tell you Y/n got better, we're definitely winning the next game" He looks at me and then Ron who looks excited.

On the way to the Great Hall I got loads of questions, I didn't have time to answer them all at once but the pace went down at some point.

"What did you guys do?" Ron asked.

"Oh nothing I did homework and then decided to play quidditch" I responded.

"Is that all?" Hermione asks looking suspicious and smirking.

"Yes, she was doing homework and I was bored so when she finished it I gave the suggestion and of course she loved it" Harry looks at me and winks.

I roll my eyes and laugh. "Yes I loved the idea cause I love quidditch"

"And yet you were thinking about quitting, but thanks to me your not"

We finally get to the Great Hall and went to sit down, we were all talking for hours and also shared the candy they got from Honeydukes and showed some of the stuff that they bought at Zonko's, it was mostly those nasty beans but they were all either bad flavor or made your ears on fire.

I ate most of the food, to be honest I felt a bit sick so I stoped eating, I guess Harry noticed.

"Are you ok Y/n?" He looked worried.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just..." And before I could even finish I ran to the bathroom and kneeled down on the floor in top of the toilet and started vomiting, minutes later I heard steps and knew who they were instantly, they came closer and someone was holding my hair back. I stopped and stayed siting on the floor. I look at them and Hermione was the one holding my hair back.

"Thank you Hermione, I don't know what happened" I sigh and get up. "Let's go, I need to take a shower and brush my teeth, I need to get out the taste of vomit in my mouth.

As we get to the common room I head upstairs and get into the shower, I then brush my teeth and went to bed, it was a little early I know but still, I fell sleep but I could still hear and sense what was going on around me, I heard a few footsteps, it was more then one which meant the boys were also here. I open my eyes and sit down.

"Hi" I smile softly. "I feel a bit better"

"Good, and it was not just you that got sick, apparently there was something on the pumpkin pie that you ate, everyone that ate it got sick" Hermione said.

"But Ron had some and he seems perfectly fine" I look confused.

"Well that's because Ron has a stomach of steal, let's be honest" Harry added making me chuckle a bit.

"Oh and also the twins were asking worried about you, what would you like us to tell them?" Ron said.

"Well tell them that I don't feel good. I will definitely never eat pumpkin pie again in my life" I lay back down and curl up in a ball.

After that the boys left and it was just Hermione and me. "You know Harry was really really worried, he was the one who suggested to come here to check up on you" She smiles and caresses my hair.

"Well tell him thank you and also thank you for the magical evening that I had with him that you interrupted" I give her a death stare remembering.

"Oh yeah about that, could we maybe talk about it? I want the details either right now or later"

I sigh and sit up. "He was about to kiss me, we just finished playing and I sat down to look up at the sky and then I looked at him, he was already looking at me and then he scooted closer to me and looked at my lips and he was leaning for it when you appeared" I say trying not to blush.

"And you saying he doesn't like you" she scoffs and smirks.

"Well maybe he was just wanting to kiss someone and I just happened to be there?"

We both laugh a bit and I said my goodnight while Hermione went downstairs. I never noticed when she came back upstairs cause I was sleep by then.