The chosen ones

Y/n's POV

Everyone was spread everywhere around the Great Hall, the Goblet in the middle so it would be easier for people not to block it I suppose, people here and there putting their names in. I sit next to Hermione while she's reading her book looking around.

When I noticed a lump of people pushing around a certain wet boy.

"Come on, Cedric. Put it in!" A boy I assume is friend of Cedric's scream.

I watch him closely as he puts the piece of parchment inside of the Goblet. Why is he wet!? maybe he was running outside to get here, after all it is raining like crazy. Everyone starts clapping as the piece of parchment goes in and he goes back to his friends.

"Wait a minute, where are Fred and George?"

I finish asking that and my question got immediately answered. They both enter running and high fiving everyone that they could while the rest was clapping.

"Well, lads we've done it"

"Cooked it up just this morning"

Hermione looks up from her book and smirks. "Is not going to work"

They both got in each side and kneeled down.

"Oh yeah?"

"And why is that Granger?"

"Well you see this?" Hermione points.

"That is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself" I say smiling.

"Not you too! You doubt us Y/n!?"

"So?" George continued.

Hermione scoffs and closes her book watching what is about to happen very closely.

"So, a genius like Dumbledore wouldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dim witted as an Aging potion" I finish and look at both of them while folding my arms.

"Ah but that's why it's so brilliant"

"Cause it's so pathetically dimwitted"

"If you two get hurt I'm not helping! I warn you guys"

They both stand up and take the potion and jump inside of the circle, people clapping everywhere and them screaming of triumph. Is not over yet. I watch closely as they put they're pieces of parchment in and nothing happens for a few seconds, then the fire started spitting and launching them to the floor, turning their hair white with also matching beards.

"Told you!" I smirk and just watch the whole thing unfold.

When Krum comes in to put his piece of parchment and looked at Hermione, I elbowed her and smirked.

"Someone has a new loverrr" I teased.

——

Finally it was time, the Great Hall was full of students, a few tables set up at least so we could sit around the Goblet.

"Now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champion selection!" Dumbledore says and dims the lights.

The Goblets fire going to a reddish pink and throwing out a piece of parchment which Dumbledore caught.

"The Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum"

Everyone starts clapping as he stands up and goes to the back to go somewhere, where I don't know, I don't pay much attention when Dumbledore is explaining things. The Goblet goes a reddish pink again and a more fancy parchment flies out.

"The champion for Beauxbatons.... Is Fleur Delacour"

Everyone once again starts clapping and she heads her way to the back while the other and last piece of parchment flies out.

"The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!"

I roll my eyes and lean back as I see everyone clapping and Cedric proudly going to the back with the rest. Great.

"Excellent. We now have our three champions. But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory.... The Triwizard Cup!"

I try to look at the cup when the fire turns a reddish pink color once more. What? Is that right? I look at it and another piece of parchment flies out, Dumbledore grabs it with a confused face and reads it for himself first, not letting us understand.

"Harry Potter?" He looked around.

Everyone gasps including me and look at Harry. He stood up but then sat back down as his name was called.

"Harry Potter!!" Dumbledore screamed.

"Go on, Harry" Hermione said in a soft voice, he didn't stand up he was just looking blankly somewhere.

"Harry, for goodness sake" Hermione shakes Harry and makes him stand up and walk to the back.

I look beside to Ron and he looks like he's about to explode.

"How did he do it?" He asks sternly.

"You couldn't possibly think he did this, are you mad!?" I say getting frustrated.

I hear whispering around as he started walking and looking around nervously.

"He's a cheat" A random boy screams.

"He's not even 17 yet!" Another one follows.

"Oh would you guys just shut up!" I stand up and scream.

"Of course he did it, who would've done it?"

"Ron! Are you hearing yourself right now! You sound mad! He's always with one of us or all of us together, when would he have find the time to do it!?"

"Well I mean..." Hermione adds.

"Not you too! You are barking mad! Why would he want this!?"

"Well he is the famous Harry Potter"

I look at Ron in disbelief. "He hates being that Ron! You should know that!"

He just stood up and left, Hermione did too following behind him. I then left with everyone else when we got dismissed. I got into the common room and sat down on the couch, waiting for Harry to make sure he was ok. I heard Hermione call my name a few times but I was furious with her and Ron, I wouldn't speak to any of them without hearing an apology for Harry.

I ended up falling sleep when I feel someone touching me, I open my eyes and is Harry. I jump up and throw myself at him hugging him.

"Finally your here! Harry I believe you, you haven't done anything! You don't even want this I know, I try to explain but and Hermione, they don't believe me and-"

"Hey hey hey Y/n calm down" he chuckles and looks down at me kissing my head. "Thank you for believing is not me, and don't worry about those two, I know they will come around eventually, now go to sleep"

I nod my head and start to go up the stairs, I open the door and see Hermione already sleep, I change into my pajama and just head to my bed and go to sleep.