The first task

Y/n POV

It was finally the day, the first task, I was just as nervous as he was, any wrong move and BOOM! Dead. Squash into pieces! He can even be fried! There are too many possibilities on how he can get hurt!

"Don't stress"

I look at Hermione with a guilty face. "I can't help it Hermione, anything could happen to him"

She takes my hands and looks at me. "Harry is smart enough to get himself out alive, and we helped him with the spells"

I sigh and nod my head. My thoughts were on him for the rest of class, I couldn't concentrate at all.

We finally got out and he came and hugged me from behind.

"You were quiet today, what is going on?" Harry asks.

I turn around and gave him a hug. "You, you being in this stupid tournament! I'm scared, what if something happens to you? I know we practiced a few spells and that you got them down but what if they aren't enough?"

"Ok first, breath" He takes my hands.

I take a big breath while closing my eyes and then open them just to look at him for a few minutes, not even talking.

"Are you calm now?"

I nod my head.

"Nothing will happen, I promise you, and if I die you can bring me back to life just so you can kill me again from breaking the promise yeah?"

I nod again and chuckle a little.

"There's the cute smile I like to see, now come on, let's go to our next class"

——

Ok ok is time. Shit. We all walk to the stadium and I just look around, I see a tent and walk close to it just passing by and hearing Harry talking to Cedric, I come closer to the back and go in. I lock eyes with him and throw myself to hug him.

"Nothing better happen to you idiot"

"Nothing will" He wraps his arms around me for a minute until Dumbledore comes in with the ministry of Magic.

"Good day champions, gather around please" Dumbledore says.

Everyone starts gathering around and I just go closer to Harry grabbing his arm and staying close to him.

"Now, you've waited, you've wondered, and at last the moment has arrived. A moment only four of you can fully appreciate" He finally noticed I was right beside and looked at me in confusion. "What are you doing here Ms. Boots?"

"Oh. Um... sorry I'll just... leave" I walk out and take few breaths.

I finally find Hermione and stand next to her, the twins come in and say to place my bets until they see my nervous state and they just move along. After what it felt like ages it started. I notice a golden egg placed in the middle of the field. What the?

Cedric was first, he got away by the hair and all of his clothes were burned, Fleur was second, she used a spell that made the dragon go to sleep, Krum was third, he used a curse to blind the dragon, and well now Harry.

We were all clapping and he was standing there looking around. I put my hands on my eyes. I heard a bunch of screeches from the dragon and like it was hitting something with its tail, I expected the dragon to also use fire so I taught him a couple of charms to protect himself from fire, he didn't use it I expect.

"Your wand Harry! Your wand!" Hermione was screaming.

I took my hands off my eyes and looked at Harry, grabbing Hermione's arm like I would die if I didn't.

"Accio Firebolt!" Harry pointed his wand on the air and started running around again and hiding behind a rock.

I spotted his broom on the air and started smiling and chuckling. It worked! I looked at Hermione who was just as happy as I was. The dragon spit a ton amount of fire on the rock that Harry was hiding behind, he then finally got the courage to get out behind the rock and saw his broom, he ran and mount it getting away from the dragon.

We all started clapping and hearing a bunch of 'yeah!' and 'yes'. The dragon started following him and it broke out of his chain. Nononononononononoooooo. I start to panic and decide to just look around as he was chasing Harry and teared up the tent where the staff was, everyone in the stadium started clapping and cheering.

"Well done dragon!" I heard Fred scream behind me.

I looked at Hermione and she had the same face expression as me, worried with a bit of scared, I couldn't do anything but just wait now, wait impatiently and hope that Harry is ok and not hurt. After a couple of minutes I see Harry but no dragon, we all started cheering and clapping intently. He grabbed the egg and just went into the tent.

"Told you he would make it"

I started crying and lean my head on the bar in front of me, sighing and laughing. Holy shit he did it, I thought for a minute he was gone for good.

"Y/n come on!" Hermione grabs my arm and drags me back to Hogwarts.

We get back to the common room and Fred and George begin bossing people around, we're throwing a party for Harry. I come up to them while they're putting a banner.

"What can I do?"

"Nothing" George says.

"What? What do you mean nothing?"

"Just do nothing and look pretty love" Fred says getting down from the ladder.

"You know you guys could've done that with magic right? Where did you guys get the ladder anyways!?"

They both just look at me and then each other. Dumbasses. I look around and Hermione is gone, I just shrug and go upstairs to change into a more comfy outfit. As I come downstairs I look around and I see a whole table with snacks and drinks.

"Where did you guys get the firewhiskey, and the gigglewater, and..." as I was about to continue they both just grab me and got me far from the table.