Problems

Y/n's POV

After the holidays I starting seeing Harry less and less, the only times I ever saw him was quidditch or class. I don't mind, he always disappears at some point of the year, well him with also Hermione and Ron.

I am meeting Cedric at the library today, like I've been doing the past weeks. He really is not bad at all, and he is quite handsome which is a plus for me.

"What are you doing tonight Y/n?" Hermione asks sitting on her bed.

"Oh nothing just meeting Cedric in the library" I smile and put on a cozy jumper on.

"Ok you and Mister Diggory have been spending way too much time together, literally everyday"

"Well Hermione what am I suppose to do? You guys disappear on me again, this happens every year and Harry is barely talking to me once again" I sigh and grab my bag. "I've got to go so, I'll talk to you later"

As I get to the library I look around and find Cedric in an empty table trying to read a book, he seems to be struggling quite a lot. I walk over to him giggling and looking over his shoulder.

"You know that's Spanish right?" I point out in the tittle. "It says "Elaboración avanzada de pociones por Libatius Borage"

"That's why it was so hard for me to read, wait you know Spanish?" He looks at me impressed.

"Just a tad, let me get you the proper book, and in English this time" I chuckle and grab the book, putting it back in the shelf and grabbing the copy in English.

"Thank you! Your a life saver"

"There you go, right book and right language this time" Sliding the book to him and sitting down putting my bag on the table.

After a few hours of him studying and me trying to finish my potions essay I heard some crackling noises outside, I look near a window and see flashing bright lights. I put my feather down and run to the window. It was fireworks, probably the twins idea, knowing them.

Cedric walks over and puts his hand on the window leaning against it to get a better view of it.

"They are beautiful aren't they?" I look at the fireworks mesmerized.

"Yeah, beautiful"

I turn around and see him not looking at the fireworks but me. Was he staring at me the whole time? My cheeks go a crimson red and go back to the table.

"Alright! Let's go back to studying young man"

"But is so boring! And I'm pretty sure I've got everything down"

The lady at the front hushed us and went back to her work. I laugh quietly and rest my head on the cold wooded table.

"So, how are you and Potter? You haven't been hanging around with him lately"

"We're good, he always does this, at a certain time of the year him with Hermione and Ron disappear at times"

"Well that's not good, isn't Hermione also your roommate?"

I nod my head and put it up, I put my elbow on the table and put my head on my hand looking at him.

"What?" He chuckles and looks at me in my eyes.

"Nothing, your just really handsome, you could pick up any girl you wanted, just flash her a smile and boom, either faints or in her knees" I giggle.

"No use, I don't want every girl at their knees or fainting, is no use, plus all I want is this girls attention" He looks at me smirking.

"Well whoever this girl is she is a lucky lady"

"Is you, your the lucky lady"

"What?" I look at him in shock.

"Is you" He smiles.

We lock eyes, I can't keep my eyes off of his. His soft gaze not leaving mine, he's arms starting to go around my body and pulling me closer to him. I don't mind this.

Next thing I know he looks at my lips and just kisses me. I hear the doors of the library open and I stop to look at it, it was Harry. You got to be kidding me right? Now you appear!?

Next thing I know I'm chasing him on the corridors.

"HARRY, HARRY WAIT"

We go all the way to the common room and he finally stops to speak to me.

"Cedric? Seriously!?"

"You don't get a saying in this"

"Oh yeah?"

"You've disappeared on me again! You do this every year!"

"What you're one of his whores now?"

"What the fuck did you just-?" I look at him disbelieved.

"Poor choice of words Harry" Hermione tells him.

Before he could even react to what he said I slap him across the face. How dare he!! My eyes start to tear up and run back to the library to talk to Diggory.

Harry's POV

Merlins beards, forgot how strong she is. I pick myself up and sigh.

"I fucked up big time haven't I?" I look over at Hermione and Ron.

"Yep" Ron says.

"What got into you!?" Hermione hits me with her book, as usual.

"I just got jealous!"

"Jealous!? You have her more then that pretty boy Cedric! Your an idiot!"

"What do you mean?" I look at her confused.

She widens her eyes. "She's your best friend who's always been there for you, you guys are inseparable, Cedric just got her back, your just an idiot"

"Ok now what can I do to fix this mess?"

"I'll say just let her be, she will come around, plus she can't survive without you" Hermione says kind of frustrated.

"Not so sure about that, are we forgetting about Fred and George?" Ron adds on.

"I'll figure something out, I can't loose her" I start to pace around and look at them. "Any ideas? Both of you?"

"Nope"

"No, sorry"

"Great, and I have classes with her, I'm too tired for this I'm going to bed, goodnight" I just went to bed not being able to sleep at all.

Y/n's POV

I run to my dorm and lock the door in tears, I turn around and see Hermione on her bed reading and now looking at me concern, I was mad at her but I do need someone to talk to. I run to her and hug her.

"Why are boys assholes?" My voice breaking.

"What happened?" She puts her arms around me.

"Cedric got mad at me for pulling away and going to Harry"

"Alright, just forget about him, you still have the twins"

"Yeah you right, I'm still mad at Harry but I do miss him a bit"

"Let him apologize first before you decide to forgive him Y/n, even if it takes the rest of the school year and all summer"

I nod my head and hug her tightly. "Thank you, your an amazing friend"

"Thank you, so are you, now let's go to sleep alright?"