Touchy boy

Y/n's POV

I didn't want to wake up, I was too tired from last night, I stayed up wrapping presents for people. I got invited to the Weasleys house along with Harry and Hermione. I love Mrs Weasley, she is the most adorable and nicest person ever.

I grab all my clothe and put it in my trunk, I run downstairs and wait for the rest of them, Fred and George come out with their trunks.

"You ready darling?" Fred asks.

"Yep, I am just waiting for Harry, Hermione and Ron"

"Oh Ron is eating his brains out already with Hermione" George adds.

"Oh then I'm waiting for Harry"

"Do you want me to take your trunk to the train?" Fred asks.

"Oh no is fine, I can do it"

"Alright then" Fred smiles and climbs out of the painting.

Minutes have passed and Harry still hasn't showed up. My god how long does a boy take to get ready. I sigh and stand up, I know we're not suppose to do this but what is preventing me from doing it? Nothing. I start walking to Harry's dorm and open the door, I go in and look around. Holy shit, is all messy. I hear the door open, Harry was getting out of the bathroom but thankfully he had his clothes on.

"What have been taking you so goddamn long Potter!" I place my hands on my hips.

"Sorry! Ok I woke up a little late, but I'm ready now"

"Fine, I'll allow it just because of your little dementor accident in quidditch" I fold my arms across my chest.

"Very lucky fella aren't I? Cause you've also have been keeping a close eye on me which I don't mind" He smirks and puts his clothe away.

"Wooow Potter is just a big old flirt, I think your catching up to the twins" I smirk and come closer to him, only inches from his face.

"Is a bold move your doing there Boots, you never know what can happen" He smirks and grabs my waist.

I look up and my cheek go a crimson red. Shit when did he get this much confident!? And became such a flirt!? As he noticed he chuckled a bit and let go of me. "Alright I'm done come on" He opens the door and holds it until I go outside with him following behind me.

He grabs my trunk with his other hand. "Hey! I can do it" He didn't listen to me and just kept going with it until the Great Hall.

"Why are you guys so late!?" Hermione asked running to hug me. "I was stuck with Ron, you know how..." I put my hand on her mouth and smirk.

"How wonderful it was? I saw the way you were looking at him when I was walking to the table, plus he looked like he was eating decent for the first time" I smile and look at Harry who's laughing and walking up to Ron.

"Just go eat something and then we head to the train alright, and don't bug me during the break or I'll hex you" I giggle and run off to the table to grab breakfast.

As we were heading inside the train I look around and find an empty compartment, I go in with the read head, raven boy and the brunette girl behind me.

I sit on the right side and so does Harry, then Hermione and Ron on the other side. Luckily we get tables on some of them, only prefects are suppose to get them but there are a few compartments back here that have them, which is really nice for naps.

I feel a hand sliding on my thigh, I look down and it was Harry's hand, I try to act calm and normal like nothing has happened, I kind of like it, is warm and soft, I look up at Harry and he's talking to Ron like nothing is happening. My god, how is he just... not freaking out!? Has he been hanging out with the twins?

I give up with questioning and just admit it, maybe is hormones, I mean eventually he had to  and maybe he's like experimenting on me because I'm his best friend and he's closer with me then Hermione.

The rest of the ride Harry didn't let go of my thigh, not even once, I mean I didn't mind but I was a little red and feel like I still am. As we go out and get our trunks I hear a certain women calling our names.

"Y/n!" I turn around and it was Molly.

"Molly!" I scream and run to her and hug her tight.

"Well someone definitely loves her more then the rest" Harry says.

"I don't know if your talking about me loving Molly more or Molly loving me more" I raise an eyebrow.

"Harry!" Molly let's go of me and hugs him, then she goes into Hermione and then Ron. Fred and George catch up and come running to hug their mother, when she's finished with them she comes closer to me.

"Did you took care of them?" She whispers.

"Watched them like a hawk" I smirk whispering back.

I saw Mr. Weasley later on and also giving him a hug like everyone else, we got in the car and not everyone fit so I had to go in someone's lap, yep you guessed it, Harry's.

As we get off I look around. It looks so beautiful. I giggle and go inside with my trunk.

"Alright remember the drill, girls in Ginny's room, Harry and Ron next to Ginny's room and no messing with each other!" Mrs. Weasley looked at me and Harry. Wow! I don't know what your thinking lady but nothing will happen.

I go upstairs and put my bags in the room and look around. I hear a knock on the door, I turn around and see Harry. "Well hello there, do you happened to know where Hermione is?"

"Uuuhhhh no, why?" I lean my head to the side looking puzzled.

"N-no reason, anyways Molly also said that dinner is ready"

"Ok, be downstairs in a minute" As Harry leaves I grab a pillow and yell while covering my face. My god, why is it so hard for me to look at him in the eyes now! I didn't have this problem before. I brush it off and went downstairs. After dinner we all went upstairs and changed into our pajamas.

"So who's sleeping with Hermione in the top part of the bunk bed?" Ginny asked looking at me.

"MEEEE" I say excitedly and climb onto the bed next to Hermione. "alright goodnight guys!"

"Goodnight" the two of them responded back.