Days before the first task

Y/n's POV

"Do we really have to do this?" I try to mimic Harry's pace.

"Is not fair if he doesn't know, everyone knows except him" He looks at me.

We look in front of us and see Ron walking towards us with Seamus following behind him, they were talking when they looked at us.

"Harry don't"

"Your a right, foul, git you know that"

"You think so" He looks at Harry even more angry.

"I know so"

"Anything else?"

"Yeah, stay away from me"

"Fine" He walks away.

"Nothing will get solve if you and Ron begin treating each other like this!" I go in front of Harry.

"Yeah whatever"

Stubborn much. He begins walking to Cedric and his friends, me hiding behind him. As he gets there everyone is looking now at him and my eyes go straight to Cedric laying on the his friends.

"Read the badges Potter!" One of Cedric says holding a "Potter Stinks" badge.

I walk in front of Harry and was about to jump Cedric's friend when Harry grabbed my arm, I sigh and back up but still looking at Cedric's friend.

"You got lucky this time" I give him a death stare.

"Can I have a word?" Harry asks to Cedric as he's standing up.

"Alright" He stands up and behind following us.

"Dragons" I spit out.

"What?" Cedric looks at me confused.

"That's the first task, they've got one for each of us" Harry continues

"You serious?" He looks around and concern. "And do Fleur and Krum, do they-"

"Yes" Harry interrupts him.

"Right" He looks back at his friends who are screaming his name. "Hey listen, about the badges, I've asked them not to wear them"

"Don't worry about it" Harry says and leaves.

As I follow Harry of course Malfoy had to make matters better for Harry's mood at the moment.

"Why so tense Potter? My father and I have a bet you see"

We both look at him seating on the tree. Ok what is up with everyone climbing tress this year!? Why the hell is he up there!?

"I don't think your going to last 10 minutes in this tournament. He disagrees, he thinks you won't last five" He finally gets down from the tree and begin walking towards us.

Harry walks up to him furiously. "I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy." He pushes him. Oh shit this is not going to end up good. "He's vile and cruel, and your just pathetic" I pull Harry off and we begin walking the other way when.

"Pathetic?" I hear Malfoy say again and I turn around and so does Harry.

"Oh no you don't sonny!" Mr. Moody yells and turns Malfoy into a ferret.

I laugh. "It fits him perfectly"

He then starts throwing him up and down when Professor McGonagall came by running.

"Professor Moody what are you doing?"

"Teaching"

"Is that a-? Is that a student!?"

Technically is a ferret!"

By now a lot of people are around seeing what's going on, I see Diggory and lock eyes with him. Maybe I should give him a third chance? Then Professor McGonagall turned Malfoy back into his normal self. Aaaawwwww I liked him better in ferret form.

"My father will hear about this!" Draco says getting up and walking backwards.

"Is that a threat!?" Mr. Moody starts chasing Malfoy.

"Professor Moody!" McGonagall screams at him.

"Is that a threat!?"

"Professor!"

"I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair, boy. It doesn't end here!"

"Alastor! We never use transfiguration as a punishment! surely Dumbledore told you that" She points her wand at him.

"He might have mentioned it"

"You will do well to remember it"

He makes a face as McGonagall turns around and leaves, I continue laughing and grab Harry to leave when Moody grabs him and continues walking with him, I just sigh and stand there.

"Well your alone, again"

I turn around and is Cedric. "What do you want Cedric?"

"Well, I wanted to say sorry... again, I swear I won't do anything ever again!"

I look at him and sigh. "Fine, but don't you even think I want to date you cause I don't, nothing will happen between us!? Do you understand that?"

"Yes ma'am"

I just look at him and laugh slightly, no one has ever called me ma'am before. I spend time with him until around dinner and go to the Great Hall, I look around and find Harry, I sit down in front of him.

"How did the talk with Moody go?"

"It was weird, but he helped on what to do with the first task, if we can practice that would be perfect"

"Oh yeah I can definitely help you" I smile and stack food on my plate.

Hermione passes by and looks at me, me not wanting to look at her I look down at my food and then Harry.

"What? You look like your judging me" 

"Go talk to her, I bet she feels bad, plus I know your missing her and having your little girl time with someone" He smirks and hits my leg. "Go talk to her!"

"Oh shut up" I roll my eyes and stand up, I walk up to Hermione and tap her shoulder.

She turns around. "Oh hi Y/n um-"

"I miss you" I mutter hoping she would let it slide and just apologize already.

"What?"

I roll my eyes and look at the floor. "I miss you" I say louder.

"I've missed you too and I am so sorry for not believing you or Harry and" She never ended her sentence we just hugged and walked back to sit with Harry.

"Don't look at me like that Harry" I say and smile.

We just talk and talk, ask about Ron and just laugh, Hermione still teasing me about Harry and how she has seen us together and even more closer and blah blah blah, and then me teasing her about Krum and their little study sessions that she thought I didn't notice. We end dinner and decide to hang out on the common room for a little while until is time for bed.

A/N:

Don't we love having a love hate relationship with Cedric 😅, but I promise this time Y/n will be friends with Diggory and nothing will mess it up. Thanks for reading everyone and getting me to 1.05k!!!, remember to take care of yourselves and have a great day/night everyone!!