Diggory storm

Harry's POV

I couldn't sleep, I tried everything, warm milk, counting sheep's, reading , I even considered to take a warm bath but that would wake everyone up; I look to my side and Ron is sleeping peacefully, I groan and stand up.

I walk down the steep stairs carefully and head to the kitchen, grabbing a cup and fill it with water I hear steps going downstairs.

"Who's there?" I say taking my wand out and taking a sip of water.

No answer...

"Who is it?" I repeat firmly and a bit louder, putting my cup down.

A silhouette appeared and the person kept walking, I really couldn't see who it was until they spoke.

"Harry is me, relax"

"Oh, Y/n... couldn't sleep either huh?"

She kept walking closer to me and grabbed my cup to drink water. "Nope, are you surprised tho?"

I smile and shake my head. "Not even a little"

She had trouble sleeping since I've known her. Almost nothing helps her sleep, it just kind of happens out of nowhere and is not all the time, is just occasionally.

"Well I'll be outside if you need me" She smiles and walks to the door.

"Are you mad!? With this cold? Is snowing! You can't just go with..." I look at her up and down. She had black sweatpants and red crop top. "That! You'll freeze out there" I run to Ginny's room carefully to not wake anyone up while grabbing my black jumper and going back downstairs.

"Your at least wearing this shit" I hand her the jumper and she puts it on. "And I'm going with you"

"Fine" She smiles grabbing my hand and dragging me outside.

I sit on the soft, cold snow while my ass is getting wet, but is all worth it. I look beside me and there she was, the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on. My thoughts were interrupted by bright lights. What the? I squint my eyes and look in front of me.

The car stops and the lights go off. I see two people getting off but I can't recall who they are, then all of the sudden Mr. Weasley comes out running, not noticing me or Y/n outside.

"Amos!" He hugs a man and shakes hands with the silhouette beside the man.

"Fucking hell, Diggory" Y/n whispered sternly.

I look at the three silhouettes far from us and look back at her puzzled.

"You can see is Diggory, tall, short hair, his dad is shorter then him, plus I've met his dad before" She throws her head back and sideways to look at me.

"What happened between you and Diggory that has you raging?"

"He got all pissy cause of the quidditch match where you fainted and we won. I'm going back inside" She gets up and goes back inside heading upstairs leaving me outside alone.

"I'll go too, heck" I get up and do the same.

Y/n's POV

I really didn't want to see Diggory, he's been rude to me ever since that quidditch match. Prince Charming my ass.

I get up and walk downstairs cautiously and slowly, I reach the sofa and sit down. I was the first awake until minutes later Molly woke up.

"Oh Y/n dear you startled me" She says coming down the stairs.

"Good morning Molly! Need any help with breakfast?"

"Oh yes dear, that would be lovely"

I smile and follow her to the kitchen, talking with her while setting up the table and helping with dishes.

"Also set two more plates please, we got visitors" She says excited and winking at me.

I groan and set the two extra plates. "I know, the Diggory's"

"What's wrong Y/n? They're nice people"

"Mhm sure"

Let's just say Molly didn't let that slide and I ended up telling her everything, even the Prince Charming my ass part, she just giggled. She made me feel better about it though, god this is why I love her, always there for me.

Everyone started to wake up and go downstairs to get breakfast, I served everyone, and when I mean everyone I mean everyone, even the prick of Cedric Diggory.

I take a seat next to Harry and start talking to him and Ron, later on I started talking with Fred and George. At the end we all finished eating and Hermione, Harry and me decided to help Molly.
Any task to get me away from that monstrosity. I take a quick glance at Cedric talking to Ginny and her blushing.

When we were done Harry suggested to play quidditch, now it was freezing outside so I went to grab warm close and went downstairs with my broom.

"Alright let's do this" I smirk and head outside running.

They were getting all set up and I start counting.
"Alright, we got an even number so that means Hermione, you gotta play"

"No, no, no, no, you know I don't do quidditch"

"Please, I'm begging you, you'll be with Harry, Ron and I"

"I'll do it" A strange but familiar voice suggested before Hermione could complain once more.

"Bill!" I go running to him and hug him tight. "Yes yes yes, you can join us"

He smiles and grabs his broom. We're about to start the game when Fred takes his shirt off.

"Put it back you bloody idiot! Is freezing!"

"I'm ok, let's just hope you don't get distracted"

I scoff and roll my eyes. "Oh I won't trust me"

——

Let's just say that after a few matches we won of course and then Fred got hypothermia but then got better by night time... somehow. The only good thing that came out of today was that Cedric hasn't approached me once, he kept throwing me glances now and there though.

"Boots!" A certain voice I didn't want to hear today or ever called. I spoke too soon.

I ignored it and continue reading.

"Don't ignore me" He smirks and sits next to me.

What a prick! How dare he act like nothing happened!? He ignored me for like 2 months! And now he wants to talk!?

"Y/n come here!" I hear Harry call.

I close my book smiling and rushing over to Harry's room.

"Yes Harry?"

"Oh nothing I just wanted to get you out of that uncomfortable situation with Ced"

"Your a dream Scar head"

"Stop calling me that" He says chuckling.

"Or what?" I smirk and come closer to him.

"Well let's see" He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him, our faces inches away. Please don't let Hermione ruin it this time. His lips crashed into mine, finally kissing me. My stomach getting this fuzzy feeling, going on my tiptoes and pulling myself closer to him.

"Y/n we need..." Hermione appears on the doorway.

Harry and me jump out of the kiss and turn to Hermione. Harry leaves the room all red and looking down trying not to make eye contact with Hermione.

"AAAAAHHHHH FINALLY" She jumps up and down while hugging me.

"Alright Hermione let's calm down and go to sleep, we have Christmas tomorrow" I laugh slightly and head to our room.