Chapter 43

43: Girlfriend

The Young Master was also quite surprised by his scores. He'd merely wanted more challenging materials in school.

But when he calmed down, it began to feel normal. There had to be someone at the top.

Why couldn't it be him? He was only a bit younger than everyone else. The thought of this pulled him out of shock.

Meanwhile, Lin Miao was still celebrating.

The public wasn't able to find the Young Master in the country, but soon, they discovered that he was watching tournaments abroad.

Connecting this with how he watched the previous competitions, many remembered that he had been sick through most of his childhood. It soon became apparent.

With the previous post on the Young Master's mother's Weibo, they came up with a theory.

It must be that the Young Master told this athlete, who was about his age, to his mother after the competition.

It was very convincing.

Of course, Lin Miao and the Young Master were both clueless about this online discussion.

The Young Master always aimed to major in mathematics at Tsing Hua University.

Her teammates' teenage hearts all shattered after knowing that Lin Miao's gentle and handsome brother was only fourteen. He's only fourteen! How! How is he so young?!

But someone asked Lin Miao if her older brother had a girlfriend anyway.

Lin Miao was speechless. Gege would have a girlfriend?

There was a couple in their badminton teams. Obviously, the coach didn't know, but everyone else knew it in private.

Lin Miao wasn't familiar with them, but she had seen them eat together and secretly hold hands quite frequently.

On one of her nightly jogs, she even saw them kissing.

Tan Jing had immediately pulled her away then.

Lin Miao tried to envision the same for her older brother, but something felt off in her heart.

It was indescribable. It had felt a bit uncomfortable as if her heart had been weighed down by something heavy.

However, the feeling had disappeared after a few games.

So, when the Young Master visited, Lin Miao asked him the question, "Gege, do you have a girlfriend?"

The Young Master was teaching her how to solve systems of equations with two variables when he heard her question, startling him.

He was met with Lin Miao's eyes upon raising his head. Her eyes had been big and watery since childhood, always pure and enthusiastic.

Since they weren't in public, Lin Miao was wearing the clothes her mother bought, and even a skirt.

The Young Master felt that his heart was itching, "Why are you suddenly asking me this?"

He thought for a moment about how Lin Miao probably had plenty of opportunities with male athletes that he was unaware of.

"My teammate told me to ask." Lin Miao felt a bit awkward, but also guilty for asking him that.

Gege will have his own girlfriend, she shouldn't feel guilty. Gege won't be this close to her all his life.

Tan Jing once said to Lin Miao that, as a sister, she wouldn't be as important as her older brother's future girlfriend.