Chapter 84

84: Games

Of course, Lin Sen didn't tell this to their mother, as Lin Miao only had a few days of her holiday left.

Unknowingly, Lin Miao and Yu Jingxuan were still savouring the tangyuan.

After breakfast, the four suddenly found themselves without a thing to do.

None of them liked watching TV or fiddling on their phones. Normally, Lin Miao would be playing badminton, Lin Sen would be reading, and little Ling and Yu Jingxuan would be studying, but it was the New Year's, so they would naturally take some time to relax.

So Lin Miao suggested they play a game.

Tic tac toe was a two-player game, so they naturally skipped that.

It wouldn't be fun for her to destroy the other three in badminton, either.

So Lin Miao thought of the icebreaker games she'd played when she was little. However, they had too few people, and it wasn't fun that way.

She had played them with all the children in the village when she was little. The more people, the more fun it was.

Little Ling was studying preschool education, so she knew more about these games, "Let's play the Judge game!"

They only had four people, so Lin Miao called over a few other children from next door.

Since she was an Olympic champion, she was quite popular in her apartment building. In the other children's eyes, she was an accomplished person who went on TV and received an Olympic gold. Due to her achievements, the children's parents would naturally like them to spend more time with Lin Miao, too.

So there came four children who were around seven or eight years old. The eight of them sat on the sofa, listening to little Ling explain the rules.

Lin Miao was beside Yu Jingxuan as usual.

The Judge game was simple. There were eight cards, each of them with an identity and a number from one to eight.

The children didn't have to understand what their role was, as long as they knew their number.

After explaining the rules, Little Ling dealt the cards. Lin Miao looked at her own card, it was a six.

"1: Start, 2: Method, 3: Number, 4: More or less, 5: Judge, 6: Executioner, 7: Zhang San, 8: Li Si," Lin Miao murmured in her mind. She had a six, so she was the executioner, the one to carry out the punishment number two decides.

After little Ling dealt the cards, she started the game. They revealed their profile cards in the numbered order. The first person showed their number one, and then number two, who was little Ling. She decided that the punishment was to be beaten on the palm. Number three was one of the children Lin Miao called over, and set the number of hits to five. Number four was another one of the children Lin Miao called over, and they raised the number up to ten.

As the executioner, Lin Miao knew that she would have to hit someone ten times in the palm. Now, the judge revealed his card, it was Lin Sen.

Only Yu Jingxuan and another kid haven't shown their cards. They were Zhang San and Li Si. Lin Miao felt a bit nervous, she would either have to hit Yu Jingxuan or the little kid.

Lin Sen calmly decided that Zhang San would be punished. Immediately after, the kid cheered, "I'm Li Si!"

Lin Miao revealed her identity card, "I'm the executioner."

The others all giggled at her, "Go do your job, executioner."

Lin Miao shyly turned her head around, "Gege, give me your hand."