Soobeanie

"I have a personal bodyguard too?" Beomgyu asked himself, directing his gaze away from the tall boy standing awkwardly in his room.

"Psh- seems like it." Taehyun answered. 'He better not fall in love with my Beomie!'

"Yeeah, I'm your new bodyguard. Just like Beomhan's bodyguard, I will be protecting you whenever and wherever you go. Means we'll be together 24/7." Soobin explained.

"How old are you?" Beomgyu asks.

"17." He replied.

"Mmmm, oh! Who's the other dude's name? Beomhan's body guard."

"His name is Jay. He and I went through training together. I even helped him a lot and even though I'm younger, I'm wayyy better than he is."

(Beomhan and Jay are 3 years older than their actual ages if you haven't noticed already.)

"Oh so my parents think I'm weaker than Beomhan." Beomgyu blankly assumes.

"No, no! It's not like that!"

"It's not? Then the only other explanation is they care for me more than Beomhan and care less for his safety."

"That doesn't sound nice.."

"And you sound quite weak." Beomgyu huffs. "I was testing you if you could stick up to my insults."

"I- I thought you were being serious!" Soobin exclaimed. "So you don't actually assume any of that?"

"Oh no, I do. I just think the most reasonable explanation is because our ages are closer." Beomgyu jumped off his bed.

"Uhm.. I mean, I'm older than you. I turn 18 in December." Soobin stated.

"I think you're better off without a bodyguard. Because you already have me!" Taehyun groaned, lying on the bed. Staring at Soobin was giving him a headache, or it was the fact he was upside down the entire time.

But can ghosts really get headaches? I dunno.

Beomgyu chuckles at Taehyun's remark. "Uhuh." He said quietly for Soobin to not notice. "Well anyways, you can go now."

"Oh- ok. Do you know where my room is?" Soobin asks.

"Yeah. The room next to Yeonjun's." Beomgyu said without looking at him as he is now distracted by his phone.

"Uhm.. where's Yeonjun?" Soobin asked once again.

Beomgyu huffed and got up from his bed. "Followwww meeeee..!" He then walked out his room.

Soobin followed behind carefully as to not lose him.

They only took like 3 steps though. In the hall Beomgyu's room is has like 5 more rooms, only 2 being occupied by Beomgyu and Yeonjun.

Yeonjun's room was at the very end of the hall and Beomgyu's was closer to the entrance. This is because he is too lazy to walk further into the hallway.

Soobin's room is right next to Yeonjun's, so that's where they went.

"This is your room." Beomgyu points. "That over there is Yeonjun's room." He points to the end door.

"Oh, alright. May I ask who Yeonjun is?" He asked, now interested in Yeonjun.

"My caretaker I guess? He doesn't seem to do much though." Beomgyu just shrugs and walks away. "If you want you can knock and get to know him."

And that is exactly what Soobin planned to do once Beomgyu locked his room door.

With 3 knocks, the door opened. "I heard everything." Yeonjun said.

Soobin's eyes widened from the looks of him.

Yeonjun had the exact same expression Soobin did.

And from afar, Beomhan was watching quietly, just knowing he had to deal with a pair of lovebirds in this household that people call mansion.

Then there's Beomgyu and Taehyun who are happily flying in the blue sky, giggling as they accidentally scare a couple of people on the way to their special spot from years ago.