Actual new friend chapter :0

"Sorry, did you just say I can see ghosts?" Huening Kai questions, becoming quite weirded out since he doesn't think any of this is real and was all just a joke.

"Huening Kai. Born in 2002. Father is a fallen Angel named Nabil Huening, mother is a human female named Jung Yeonju. Step mother is Anne Caroline, a fallen angel.. two sisters by the same mother, Huening Lea and Huening Bahiyyih."

"Where did you get that info?" Huening asked, a worrying expression on his face. "When did I have sisters?"

"I'm an Angel, of course. I know plenty of things you don't."

"Ahem, devil." Beomgyu fakes a cough.

Taehyun glares at him. "Anyways. I know this stuff because I'm dead. Both of your parents are dead while you real mom is somewhere on this earth alive. It makes sense why you're a human rather than a baby angel." He shrugs.

Huening leaned on the bathroom's sink to process things. "So, all this time, I thought my parents were just cool?"

"I mean, technically they still are cool." Beomgyu blurts. Taehyun ruffles his hair.

"Yeah, they're cool. Like, look at me!!" Taehyun grabs Beomgyu from under the arms and flew upwards, carrying Beomgyu with him.

".. yeah that's cool but I wanna do that too." Huening pouts.

"You could. You just need to unlock your so called angel powers first."

"Also.. why is it that a human and angel start a relationship.. only for the human to leave?" Huening asks.

"Sorry to say this. But, it was your father that left for another woman. An Angel like him. Your real mom is in Korea somewhere. As for your sisters, they're with your mom. That's why you don't know about them."

"Has my life been a lie this whole time..?" Huening Kai sighs.

"I guess." Beomgyu shrugs. "I've been living a lie too." He huffs.

"What lie?" Taehyun questions with a brow raised.

"I thought my brother hated me! Even though I tried to kill myself, he still pretended to hate me?? My brother is so dumb." Beomgyu laughs.

"That sounds so sad.." Huening sniffles a little.

Taehyun sighs. "Yeah, he is an idiot. But you are too for jumping off a building! A lot of people cares about you, you know that?"

"That was before you left.. everyone was only using me after you left because you couldn't protect me anymore." Beomgyu pouts.

"Well now I'm here to protect you." Taehyun grins, wrapping an arm around Beomgyu's shoulder.

"I know." Beomgyu smiled lovingly.

Huening Kai was still very much out of it. He really wanted to go on ahead and confront his father about all this. But he couldn't, by the way it could wreck everything with his family.

"Hey. Cheer up." Beomgyu said, patting Huening's head. He looked up at the older with a frowny face. "Let's be friends. Okey?"

"Friends? Really??" Suddenly he looked like a very happy puppy getting a treat from someone.

"Mhm! Taehyunie will be your friend too." Beomgyu nuzzled his forehead on the side of Taehyun's head making a cute sound.

"Yep!" Said ghost then strikes a natural aegyo pose with his finger on his cheek.

Huening Kai smiles at the sight. He sighs before nodding. "Alrighty! I am happy to be you guys' friend!"

The three of them then head out of the bathroom, right on time on checking the clock because class literally started 3 minutes later.

So now Beomgyu and Hueningkai were being dragged/slightly flown to class by on arm because Taehyun was making sure they got there on time.

They noticed more than half the class still weren't there yet. That's what happens in America on the very first day of school for a Senior. Nobody dares come to class early. Or even come at all.

They respectfully bow to their new homeroom teacher before sitting themselves in the way back, right next to each other. Taehyun, obviously, can't be seen. So he decided, why not straddle himself on top of Beomgyu the whole time?

Definitely nice for him. But for Beomgyu? Oh, well he's having a hard time handling his own emotions. Not to mention how this is how Taehyun was for the next 2 classes that comes after homeroom.

And Huening Kai was there to witness it all.