Kissing booth

Soobin was stunned to say the least. He just could not believe that the person he kissed at this kissing booth was Yeonjun.

How did it happen? Well let's go back a few steps.

"Huening Kai- what are you doing?" Soobin asked, watching the younger climb over the booth, where the lady waiting for kisses is sitting.

The said blonde whispered something into the lady's ear. He earned an understanding nod in return.

"Next." She called out. Soobin just stood there.

Huening sighed. "Hyung! Next!" He called out.

"Ah- ok.." he quickly went closer to the booth. "So.. what am I supposed to do?"

The lady got up and walked around the booth, standing in front of him. "So you first pay me and I will kiss you." The lady said, smiling at the other.

"Oh- I don't know.."

"You can do it for free. I don't mind."

"Uhm.."

"No, here. I'll pay." Huening Kai then smacked a 5 dollar bill on the table. "Ok, now kiss."

Soobin raised a brow at how fast he wanted it to happen. But whatever, he did it anyways. He closed his eyes nervously and started leaning in. Soon, he felt wet plump lips on his.

Once again, out of nervousness, he opened his eyes slightly, only to see a confused wide eyed Yeonjun right in front of him.

"I-I-" Soobin stopped malfunctioning.

"What in the heck-" Yeonjun said with wide eyes.

Let's go back a few more steps again. Just for Yeonjun.

"Sooo, a kissing booth hm? That is actually pretty interesting." Yeonjun states, looking at the single kissing booth in the middle of all these food stalls.

"It looks like Soobin's next." Beomgyu points out, watching the lady walk around the booth and stand in front of Soobin.

"Oh.. they're going to kiss?"

"I mean, you could instead."

"What? Why would I? He's just a friend."

"I dare you." Beomgyu smirks. "Come on, it's just one kiss. Even better, you might want more since you definitely like Soobin."

"Uh- absolutely not. You must be dreaming, Gyu." Yeonjun walks closer to the kissing booth.

But his actions didn't match his words, as he couldn't take it and nudged the lady away, kissing Soobin himself. Only then, did he realize what he did.

With wide eyes, the both of them stepped back quickly. "I am so sorry, I don't understand why I did that!" Yeonjun apologies in panic, holding his hands out to show Soobin he is super duper sorry.

"I-I-I-" Soobin was still malfunctioning.

Yeonjun grabbed his hair, not knowing what to do. He turned to see a smiling Beomgyu and Huening Kai. "Guys, what now??"

"You want to kiss him again." Huening Kai states.

"He is literally having a breakdown right now??" Yeonjun points out.

"You didn't deny that you want to kiss him again." Beomgyu states.

"Well- because I do.. but that's not the point! I don't think he knows what happened anymore!" Yeonjun then gasped when Soobin fainted. "Guys!"

"Ok, ok. We'll only help because he's designated driver." Huening said before helping Yeonjun pick Soobin up.

"I suppose the ship is sailing." Beomgyu hums, looking at the lady who was in on all this planning.

She held a thumbs up, watching as the four left the booth and to the car they went.

And Taehyun could only watch his friends while laughing his ass off from everything that went down.

"That was actually a pretty dumb plan. I can't believe it worked." Taehyun said to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "I know. But I guess Yeonbin is meant to be."

And it is. They all know that. Especially Yeonjun himself. He just won't admit it.

Soobin on the other hand is still unable to understand his feelings for Yeonjun. He thinks it's friendly.

But it all changed ever since that kiss.