Game?

"Taehyun!" Beomgyu shouts, the ghost sitting on the balcony fall backwards but catches himself as he is a ghost that can fly.

"Jeez, you scared me. What did you need?" Taehyun asked, hovering above Beomgyu curiously.

"Let's play a game!" He exclaimed happily.

"Games? I'm not too good at those." Taehyun chuckles nervously. He remembered his time alive and how he always lost when it came to games. More specifically, video games.

"Pleaaase? I'll teach you how to play like a pro!" Beomgyu gave him the puppy eyes.

Though, even without those puppy eyes, Taehyun would definitely agree with Beomgyu's statement in helping him. Not that he likes him, but because he needs it. Yep, that's it. (Not.)

Just a few days ago, Beomgyu gained a monitor and a PC. It now sits in his walk in closet that used to be full of mirrors. He left one mirror, the one Taehyun wrote on when they first met, but the rest of the mirrors are someplace else in this mansion. His new PC set up now took over, along with a bunch of fairy lights and vines hanging from above. Just for the aesthetic, you know?

"I have two controllers, since my parents were like, you should invite a friend over or something." Beomgyu states.

Taehyun hums in response and sat down on Beomgyu's gaming chair. He has no idea why Beomgyu is only showing him this now. But then again, he hasn't seen Beomgyu using it.

"Come sit." Taehyun said, patting on his lap. Beomgyu raised his eyebrow.

"On your lap?" He questions.

"Where else?" Taehyun replies. Beomgyu hesitantly moved on over and sat on Taehyun's lap. "There, now wasn't that easy enough?"

Beomgyu nods slowly with a tiny smile on his face. He starts up his monitor that sloowly updates since even though he rich af he don't got that good internet.

"Mm.." Beomgyu mumbles, getting a bit impatient when the bar went to 10% and it's been 20 minutes.

"Let's pass time, shall we?" Taehyun giggles, hugging Beomgyu's waist tightly.

"Ah- what are you doing?" The other questions, turning his head to see the teasing look on Taehyun's face.

"Huggies." He shortly replied. Beomgyu could feel Taehyun nuzzle his face on his back.

He sighs, melting into the back hug. Taehyun lifted him up and turned him around. Now it's a front hug, plus he's in a straddle position.

Beomgyu nuzzled his nose into the crook of Taehyun's neck while the other played with his fluffy tangled hair.

"You know, if you were alive right now, I'd date you." Beomgyu suddenly said, turning away so his red cheeks were not visible to the latter below.

"Didn't know you were this bold." Taehyun chuckles.

"It's nothing really. You just flirt with me a lot to the point that.. I know you feel the same.." Beomgyu pouts.

Taehyun moves his head away from Beomgyu's. "That's very true. But like you said, I an dead. So.. why not we date but in secret?"

"Hm? Seriously?" Beomgyu looked surprised.

"Yeah, after all.. we had feelings for each other before. E-Even when I first saw you at this mansion.. I didn't recognize you and I called you cute.. aha.." he admitted.

Beomgyu blushed upon hearing that. The flustered boy could only smile as he leaned in and kissed the lil ghost's lips gently.

"I'd like that."

(Roses are red. Cacti are prickly. Holy shit now that escalated quickly..)