Papa!

Taehyun's eyes widened as he spotted a man walking straight towards Beomgyu's home.

"Oh god! Gotta tell Beomie!" He the floats to Beomgyu at the speed of light.

"Sheesh- slow down when you fly! My paperwork.." Beomgyu pouts, looking at the scattered music notes all around his room.

"Sorry- it's just! You won't believe who I see at your door right this moment!" He squealed.

"Hm? Do you have a ghost girlfriend or something?" Beomgyu frowned at the thought as he slowly picked up his music notes off the floor one by one.

"No, no! I'm not even straight- da fuck- anyways! It's my papa! Look, look!" He points.

Beomgyu tilts his head in tiny. "Your papa?" He got off his bed and checked his room security camera. "Oh! Mr. Kang! Oof, I should've known he was your dad- aha."

Taehyun shook his head in disbelief yet a smile on his face. "Whatever, cutie. Come on!" Taehyun then went through the walls to meet his papa.

Beomgyu made this very flustered surprised face once he heard Taehyun call him cutie. He only managed to leave his room once he felt his face cool down and his nerves stop nerving.

Even though there was literally a button in his room to open the doors, Beomgyu followed Taehyun to the door. He opened it himself and allowed Mr. Kang inside.

"Hello, Beomgyu." He greets, sitting himself on the living room's couch.

Beomgyu bows politely. "Greetings, Mr. Kang." Footsteps could be heard from behind, Beomgyu's father coming down the steps.

"Ah, Beomgyu! I see Mr. Kang is here.. You may go to your room now." Beomgyu's father said, ruffling the boy's hair with a big grin on his face.

Beomgyu hummed and walked away as it wasn't his business to listen in on his father and his another person's conversation that was just about to be held in their living room.

So he went to the kitchen to eavesdrop.

Taehyun was standing beside him with sparkles in his eyes just by the sight of his and Beomgyu's dad still knowing each other.

"Hey Hyun, you know you don't have to stand here with me. They can't even see you." Beomgyu whispers.

"I like standing with you so here i'll be." Taehyun said proudly without looking back.

Beomgyu internally died and he really couldn't hold back his blush. Taehyun was just too romantic for him.

"Alright. Kang, what the hell are you doing here?" Beomgyu's father spat, taking both Taehyun and Beomgyu by surprise.

"Taking back what's rightfully mine!" Mr. Kang shouts, slamming his palm on the glass table in front.

Beomgyu and Taehyun flinched upon hearing the amount of cuss words being thrown at each other every single sentence they spoke.

"I-I think we should go to my room now.." Beomgyu whispered to Taehyun, him nodding in reply.

Somehow Beomgyu made it past the living room without being spotted by the two.

"God.. are our fathers fighting?" Taehyun questions.

"Looks like it.. but why would your dad want our house?" Beomgyu asked.

"I mean, I used to live here."

"You what?!" Beomgyu looks up at him with wide eyes.

"What? Why do you think my ghost is here?" Taehyun raised a brow at him questioningly. Beomgyu shrugged, making Taehyun shake his head in disbelief. "I died here, dumbass."

"Oh-" Beomgyu shortly responds, still not long enough to process what Taehyun just said.. maybe like 2 minutes later. "OHH!!" He exclaimed with wide eyes.

Taehyun face palms himself. "Come on, Beomie. I thought you were smarter than this!"

"Are you calling me dumb?!!"

"And if I am?"

"Ugh! I swear!!" Beomgyu jumped up to his feet. "I will strangle you."

"Try me!"

Before the two could continue their fight, a knock was heard.

"Come in." Beomgyu said, as the door was unlocked.

Soobin and Yeonjun both entered his room.

"Uhm.. we just have one little question.." Soobin said in a whisper.

The two examined Beomgyu's room, nobody being in the room besides Beomgyu, not a single device in sight, nothing to communicate with. They look at each other concerned. At the same time, they say;

"Who are you fighting with?"