Explanation..

The photographer lady fainted, leaving Beomgyu in super panic mode. He quickly went to the camera and found a way to delete the single image with him and Taehyun in it. Well, after saving it on his own phone. He then went to another person to ask for help and to take his picture again.

In the end, he got his picture taken and was sent home with Beomhan.

Now he had to deal with Beomhan questioning him how Taehyun was seen in the picture with him when he was not there in person.

"Ok, stop asking me! I'll tell you.." Beomgyu groaned childishly, not being able to handle Beomhan's torment of questions.

Beomhan sits himself on the couch and patiently waits for his answers, blinking his eyes innocently.

"Taehyun's a ghost, and he's been following me around since we moved in." Beomgyu explains casually.

"I knew it!"

"Excuse me?" He raised a brow at his older brother.

"I. Knew. It! He is a ghost!" Beomhan clapped his hands excitedly. "I always knew he wasn't normal, especially after the bathroom incident."

"Bathroom..?"

"I couldn't go through the door because he made it so I couldn't. Plus, he could read my mind."

"Actually I couldn't read your mind, more like I read your actions." Taehyun's voice suddenly blurts.

"What the?" Beomhan turned to his side and nothing was there.

"Eh? You could hear him?" Beomgyu questioned, staring at his lil ghost sitting on the ceiling like a bat.

"Yeah?? I guess?"

"Oh- well he's up there." Beomgyu points to where Taehyun was.

"Is he spider man?" Beomhan looked up wearily.

"No, he's a ghost that can fly." Beomgyu wanted to smack his bro.

They then went over to Beomgyu's room since the bathroom is magical.

"Sup." Taehyun greets once he could be seen.

"Sup." Beomhan greets back.

They carefully watch Beomgyu as he was doing some sort of construction work in the middle of his room.

He had piles of paper stacked neatly on top of each other until it formed a castle. Why was he doing that? The author doesn't know why either.

Perhaps it was just because he wanted to do and he could do it.

"Gyu, why do you have so much paper in your closet?" Beomhan questioned him, raising a brow.

"Enough." He answered shortly. Soon the castle was finished. "Taehyun! Join me please?" Beomgyu gave him puppy eyes.

"Of course, my love." He replied and hurried out of the bathroom, sitting in the castle with Beomgyu. Now he is invisible to Beomhan.

"Excuse me?? Taehyun, did you just say what I heard you say?" Beomhan exclaimed, protective mode on. Well there goes the dating secret.

"It's not like you and sir Jay Chang aren't dating." Beomgyu scoffed, on defensive mode.

Beomhan stayed silent and just huffed, walking away before he embarrassed himself some more. He let them go for now.

They played in the castle for who knows how long until Beomgyu's tummy started rumbling. Taehyun took this as his cue to make his boyfriend some food.

The lil ghost took his time to make him gourmet Shin Ramen noodles. That's just because it looks fancy with the half cut boiled eggs and pork meat. He made sure no one, except for Beomhan (but he wasn't), was there so he could safely deliver the noodles to Beomgyu.

And of course, Beomgyu was happy and appreciative when Taehyun even decides to feed him the noodles himself.

"Mm~ that was delicious." Beomgyu giggled, licking his lips. He just finished the bowl.

Taehyun licked his own lips when he saw Beomgyu lick his. Beomgyu noticed.

"I think I wanna go to sleep now." He yawned, rubbing his full tummy.

Taehyun hums, circling around Beomgyu before hugging him from behind.

"Hehe, what are you doing, silly?" He giggled, turning to look at Taehyun from behind.

"I wanna kiss you." The ghost directly spoke.

"Oh yeah?" Beomgyu smiles in tiny.

"Yes please. Can I?" Taehyun asks.

"Of course you can."

Without a second to waste, Taehyun dives right in.