Strange

Beomgyu looks at the two confused. "What are you guys staring at?" He asks, finding out slowly as he measured the distance where they were staring which leads to Taehyun's ghostly body. "Oh god.. can you guys..?"

"Who is that boy?!" Yeonjun exclaimed with wide eyes.

Soobin held his shoulder to calm him down, yet his face held the same look as Yeonjun's did.

Taehyun gasped as he realized the situation, smiling just a tiny bit and no one noticed it. "You guys can see me?!" He points at himself.

"Yea-ah." Soobin replied with his voice wavering.

Beomgyu stepped out of the bathroom and went up in their faces, squinting his eyes as he looked at them suspiciously. "How can you guys see Taehyun?"

"We don't know? Are we not supposed to?!" Yeonjun questions. Beomgyu shook his head. Taehyun then reached out his hand from the doorway of the bathroom.

In Beomgyu's view, he felt Taehyun hold his shoulder to comfort him. Smiling, he held Taehyun's hand.

But in Yeonjun and Soobin's view, they felt like passing out as they saw Taehyun's hand magically disappear, only the part that escaped the bathroom.

"S-Soobin-" Yeonjun points at the two boys in front of them.

"I-I know-" Soobin wrapped his arm around Yeonjun's torso.

"Beomgyu, we can't see Taehyun's arm anymore." Yeonjun stated, putting Beomgyu on high alert.

"What?! Uh.. Taehyun just come out of the bathroom." Taehyun does as he's told.

This confirms Yeonjun's thoughts. "Ah, I see the situation here." He then takes a step closer to Beomgyu. "Taehyun here can be seen by us from inside the bathroom." He explains.

Beomgyu tilts his head slightly and turned towards the invisible Taehyun who was only visible to Beomgyu. "Go back inside the bathroom please." Taehyun listens to his Beomie once again.

"We can see him now." Soobin says.

"So it really is the bathroom.. Taehyunie I think my bathroom is haunted." Beomgyu says with a straight face.

"I mean, I did die in the bathroom." He shrugged.

"What?!!" The three shout in sync, making Taehyun cover his poor ears.

"Yah!! Just because I'm a ghost, doesn't mean I am immune to sound.." he frowns, rubbing his ears.

"Sorry.." Beomgyu pouts, hugging his side.

Soobin takes a step closer to them to try and go inside the bathroom, only to be pushed back by a powerful force.

"What the-" Yeonjun had seen it all happen and he swiftly saved Soobin from hitting his head on the wall.

"Thank you.." Soobin awkwardly rubs his nape.

"No biggie." Yeonjun then steps on over back to the bathroom. He put out one finger and slowly moved it towards the doorway. It gave him a tiny electric shock making him flinch back.

"Ehh, can you guys not enter the bathroom?" Beomgyu furrowed his brows, stepping in and out of the bathroom multiple times casually.

"I don't think we can." Yeonjun sighed. "What's the difference between you and us?" He questioned, putting his finger towards the doorway again.

Soobin moved his hand out of the way before he can touch it again. "The difference is probably the fact that Beomgyu can see Taehyun outside of the bathroom." Soobin states.

A knock on Beomgyu's door could be heard. "What's all the ruckus in there about?" Beomhan said from outside.

"Man, now my bro is here. You guys should just leave and we'll talk about all this later, alright?" Beomgyu said.

"Alright. Come on Junnie." Soobin and Beomgyu open Beomgyu's door. They greet Beomhan before going over to Soobin's room to continue getting to know each other more.

Fun fact, Soobin and Yeonjun finds each other attractive so they want to become friends. Personality wise, they definitely won't ever tell each other that they like each other.

Beomhan watched as the two enter Soobin's room before entering Beomgyu's room. He was in the bathroom with his door closed shut.

"Beomgyu, come out please." Beomhan said in a relaxed, yet cheerful tone.

This made become curious, so he opened his door. "Yes? What did you need?" He asked, peaking his head out.

"I've come for the truth. I know someone else is in there with you." He opened the door a little wider himself while Beomgyu tried holding back.

Since he was stronger, he succeeded in opening the door, making Taehyun wide out in the open. "U-Uhm.."

"Beomgyu who's this?" Beomhan glared at the boy, taking a step closer. Somehow, Beomhan was capable of entering the bathroom, making both Taehyun and Beomgyu confused.

"How did you-" Beomgyu was cut off.

"Beomgyu, don't make me repeat myself. Who is this?!" Beomhan held Taehyun's collar.

"He's my friend!" Beomgyu exclaimed, holding onto Taehyun's arm. He managed to get Beomhan off of him. "Who else would he be?"

"Why did you let him in your room, huh? Who else are you hiding?"

"Dude! When have you ever cared who my friends were? Have you already forgotten who I am to you?" Beomgyu huffs.

"That's right. I don't care. Why am I here?" Beomhan chuckles to himself. He turned around to leave, but a force held him back. "What the-"

"No, I'm not letting you leave." Taehyun glares at him.

"Why can't I leave the fucking room?!" Beomhan glared at the two.

"I don't know?" Beomgyu held his hands up in surrender.

"It was me. I kept you in here. Now tell him the truth." Taehyun glares at Beomhan.

"What truth?"

"You know what I mean."

Beomhan hesitates, but starts his explaining. "Beomgyu.. I have something to tell you.." he sighs.

"Mhm..? Go on."

"I ate your last cookie."

"What?!" Beomgyu gasps.

"Not that idiot! The other one!" Taehyun face palms himself.

"Ugh, okkk fine." Beomhan takes one big deep breath in as he is finally about to reveal his biggest secret to Beomgyu.