4

Days passed away and now it's Yoongi and Jimin's wedding day. Everything was arranged perfectly and in an hour  they'll exchange vows.

Luna quickly dressed Jungkook up as it wasn't difficult for her to do so today..... Why? Because baby Taehyung will also come today.

Hearing Taehyung's name, Jungkook quickly got dressed and himself dressed the sleeping baby.

Luna was in kitchen preparing milk for her son while Jungkook was searching for something in his closet.

Just as he found that thing, a satisfying smile appeared on his lips.

He ran towards Taehyung and took the thing out. It was a mask, his own mask..

He made Taehyung wear it as the baby felt uncomfortable and started rubbing his nose..

Jungkook: nwo nwo, don't dwo it. Dwon't open it

Luna entered the room and saw this....

Luna ( confused ): master, why's Taehyung wearing a mask? It's not good for the baby

Luna said as she was about to remove the mask.

Jungkook shook his head and stopped her

Jungkook: nwo, dwon't open it.

Luna: why

Jungkook didn't replied and Luna removed the mask

Luna: it's not good for the baby. He won't be able to breathe properly.

Before Jungkook can whine, Yoona entered the room and took Jungkook in her arms..

Yoona: we are leaving. Jungkook will be with me.

Jungkook: nwo, I want Taetae.

Yoona: he's coming.... You can meet him in the wedding, let's go

Jungkook whined and made Yoona drop him down.

Jungkook: kookie will cwome with Una

Saying that Jungkook ran towards Luna and hide behind her.

Time was running and they had to leave now. Yoona sighed and left.

Luna: you should listen to your momma

Jungkook: nwo

Luna sighed

__

All of them were in wedding hall now. There wasn't much people in this wedding as Park and Min's just invited the close ones.

Taehyung was Luna's arms and Jungkook was sitting beside them while continuesly looking at Taehyung.

Baby Jungkook and Taehyung was playing when a voice was heard and Jungkook rolled his eyes..

Bogum: hey Jungkook

Jungkook balled his small fist and stood infront of Taehyung. Bogum tried to look at the baby but Jungkook pushed his chest and Bogum stumbled back.

Luna and Bogum's nanny panicked..

Luna: master, don't do this.

Jungkook glared at her and then glared at Bogum.

Bogum: aunty, is he your baby?

Luna smiled and nodded

Bogum went towards Taehyung and looked at the baby who was giggling.

Bogum cooed and smiled. He wanted to take the baby in his arms but stopped when he saw Jungkook glaring at him.

Bogum: hello baby, I'm your Bogum Hyung