26

Cracking his knuckles, Jungkook stretched his muscles. His body was so toned and broad, muscle flexing from every possible where making him look older than he is.

No one would say he's a 19-year-old boy, as he definitely looks like 23 or something.

His Bambi eyes, which use to held once softness was now Peirce enough to tear a soul.

His lips which use to be soft and pink like a strawberry was now rough and tempting.

In short, Jungkook was successfully turning from a soft looking boy to a devilish mafia.

A smirk, more likely a dirty smirk was placed on his lips indicating that he knows very well what is happening and how it'll end..

Standing infront of his trainers and a very well know Ex Mob boss, Jungkook somehow felt proud.

Why? Well you see, he was here to prove himself. Nothing new, here everyday you have to prove that you're worthy enough to be trained.

And here Jungkook is, standing right infront of a bulked feared man who was known for his fighting skills.

The man was just perfect in fighting and once use to be head fighter of the ex mob boss present here.

Which means, The duo ( ex mob boss and his fighter ) was here to test the Jungkook and his capabilities.

Well why only Jungkook and not any other person? You see, out of everybody Jungkook has been the fastest and smartest.

His learning skills and dedication is on other level and it's not a lie when I say that he's the best out of all.

Even his trainers admire his skills and here he's Today, standing infront of the whole camp and ready to prove his worth.

This is the reason, Jungkook was already feeling proud even before the match starts.

The boy knows very well, who's he's gonna deal with and how he's gonna do.

And he knows he can do it! Confidence is just Jungkook's thing....

And no, he wasn't overconfident! That boy just knew his capability.

As said before, the whole camp was present at the ground waiting impatiently for the match.

Most of them were excited and happy for Jungkook, while some of them just wanted him to lose.

Ofcourse not everybody will like you and being the best always create haters.

Anyways - ignoring all of them Jungkook took steps towards his trainer.

Trainer: First of all I would like to thank our honorable guest, ex Capo Noel Bomfasta and his head fighter for visiting us. As y'all already know the purpose of this gathering, so left not waste any more time and start the match.

Everybody clapped and some even cheered for Jungkook.

Trainer: this match will have 3 rounds and three of them have different protocols. The first match will be of karate, and it has to be "empty handed" while The second match will be done with kobudo weapons in which the first person to be injured will be considered as losing party. The third and last match will be free which means, both the parties are allowed to use any fighting method, any weapons or any skills they have to win this fight. And some basic common rules for this match, just for a reminder....

1. No cursing

2. No Speaking of mind

3. No third party interference

4. Points will be given according to the attacking technique

And the last and most important point, number 5..... No life threating, which means despite injuring one should not use any life threating technique.