17

Walking back to the party, Jungkook looked everywhere and felt relieved.

Taehyung was totally unaware of whatever happened and was playing happily.

Walking towards the baby and held his hands softly.

Taehyung stopped and looked at his Hyung with a huge smile.

Tae: Hyung!

Jungkook: yes baby

Tae: let's play together

Jungkook nodded a little and played with his baby. After a while he looked the guards who nodded at him.

"Work Is Done"

This is what they meant! Smirking to himself Jungkook looked at Taehyung and pecked on his lips.

Jungkook: you're only mine!

Jungkook said as his eyes showed so much possession and obsession towards the baby.

The baby being so small, happily nodded and kissed his Hyung back making Jungkook feel proud.

Josha standing at a distance witnessed everything. Since the start he disliked Jungkook's behaviour towards Taehyung and now it looks like a serious matter to him.

He's grown enough to understand the spark on Jungkook's eyes for Taehyung.

Josha: this is not right! Not at all!

__

Guard: Sir, work Is done! The boy is in hospital now!

Kasha: Good! Make sure Jungkook doesn't know about this!

Guard: yes sir

The guard left and kasha sighed. Thank god he saved the kid on time or else the boy wouldn't be breathing right now.

Admitting Hyungsik in one of the best hospital, Kasha made sure he stays away from Jungkook.

Yes, indeed he used the boy to rise Jungkook's anger but he doesn't wanted him to end up like this.

Kasha wanted Jungkook to realize that his hard-work towards a mere servant boy isn't worth enough and he should stop.

He wanted his grandson to hate Taehyung and stop being obsessed with him but as usual Jungkook almost killed the boy who came between him and Taehyung.

No matter how cruel and heartless Kasha can be, but he can never hurt a child physically.

Just because of Taehyung, Jungkook did this to the poor boy.

This is so serious now! Taehyung has such a huge impact on Jungkook's life, kasha didn't knew about it.

It's not good! It needs to be stopped! And such small tactics won't work now.

Seems like he need to get into his real form because no matter what Jungkook is the only future of Min's empire and he needs to prepare the boy for it!

__

It was about time that the party needs to end now. Guests started to take their leave while Taehyung and Suzi were still busy in their own world.

Laughing and giggling to themselves Suzi looked here and there in search of her brother. noticing the absence of the elder she frowned and asked Taehyung about Hyungsik

Suzi: Taetae

Tae: hmm?

Suzi: where's oppa?

Tae frowned and looked here and there, indeed the elder was no where to be seen!