31

Taehyung who was frozen at his place, took his phone in his hands. OfCourse Jungkook is calling him. Gulping to himself, he showed a weak smile to Suzi and decided to pick up the call!

He was about to pick up the phone when Jimin rushed inside his room gathering their attention. The call ended and Taehyung sighed. 

Jimin: uh - Taehyung, can I talk to Suzi for a moment? 

Suzi looked at both the males with a clueless look

Suzi: um sure

Tae: yeah sure, even Hyung is calling me. Have to take it!

Taehyung chuckled in an attempt to seems normal and cool.

Jimin: yeah, Take it. 

With that Jimin left the room and Suzi followed him

The moment door got close, Taehyung took a deep breath and dialed on Jungkook's number.

Tae: hello 

thank God the boy didn't shuttered. 

Jungkook: how are you petal?

okay! this is not what Taehyung was expecting.

Tae: I'm fine Hyung.

Jungkook: you again had an episode.

Tae: yeah 

Jungkook: you watched something right?

Tae didn't replied at this.

Jungkook: should I take it as a YES?

Tae: I'm sorry Hyung 

Jungkook: do you think a sorry will help? tell me Taehyung, who's suffering because of this?

Tae: I am

Jungkook: and who's hurting while watching you suffer like this?

Tae: you are

Jungkook: then why are you hurting me Taehyung? 

and silence filled between them. The soft and broken tone Jungkook used was enough for Taehyung to understand what was the elder actually referring to.

It was clear that Jungkook was hurt because of Taehyung's action

and suddenly the younger felt guilty.

gulping the dryness, Taehyung spoke

Tae: I know a sorry won't fix anything but I'm sorry Hyung! I don't want to hurt you, never did and never will! 

Jungkook: but these days you always end up hurting me

and tears escaped Taehyung's eyes.

Shit! what did he did! He's well aware about the fact that no matter how strong and cold Jungkook seems but he's so emotionally vulnerable when it comes to Taehyung.

despite the fact he was given rules, Taehyung broke them and now Jungkook is hurt!

Not only hurt but even disappointed!

Tae: Hyung I didn't called her here.

Jungkook: I know, but that won't change the fact that she's still there. And what about other things you're doing Taehyung? don't you think you have been disobeying me since she came?

Tae kept quite at this

Jungkook: you're making me consider her as a problem now

Tae: No Hyung, please don't think like that. I promise I won't disappoint you ever again