35

Closing his books, Taehyung got up and walked outside. Hyungsik straighten his back and followed the younger.

Tae: no need, I'll be inside mansion

Hyungsik nodded and remained on his place. Taehyung walked away and soon stood outside a familiar room. A room he has never stepped before!

Yoona's room! 

For some reason he wanted to meet the lady, it's been 2 days since she's there and Taehyung has no idea about her condition. Not to lie, the lady never was harsh with him so, this would be the least he could do. 

Biting his lips, Taehyung took a step but stopped when he heard an unfamiliar voice from the room. He didn't wanted to eardrop the conversation so he stepped aside and waited for the person to leave. 

After waiting for 15 min approx, an unknown man walked out of the room. By his attire he looks like a rich business man! 

anyways - slowly knocking on the door Taehyung asked for permission

" come in " 

the lady spoke and Taehyung entered. The moment she found Tae, her looks said clearly that she wasn't expecting him. 

Yoona: Taehyung! 

Tae: m - ma'am 

Yoona: come here 

Taehyung walked a bit closer

Yoona: how come you're here huh? 

Tae: I - I wanted to - I 

Yoona: you wanted to if I'm alive or not? 

The lady said and chuckled 

Tae: NO - I mean I just to see how you're and do you need anything

Yoona: hmm 

and silence filled between them. Taehyung looked down feeling nervous while Yoona observed the boy. 

Yoona: have a seat

Tae shooked his head in denial

Yoona: no need to be nervous, I'm not going to eat you! my son will kill me!

Yoona said and laughed making Taehyung gulp

Yoona: I'm fine Taehyung! It's just that nobody is letting me step out of this mansion

Tae nodded a little

Tae: you should rest ma'am

Yoona: are you worried? 

Taehyung gulped and nodded

And hearing this, for the first time Yoona felt a weird emotion which she immediately covered.

Yoona: You should Go!

The lady said which more sounded like an command. Taehyung Immediately walked out of the and took a deep breath! God why this Min siblings are so scary?

Taehyung was about to go back to his room when he looked downstairs and found Hyungsik standing there while looking at the exist door. 

Taehyung frowned at this and soon Hyungsik looked up. Their eyes met and Hyungsik showed a small smile to him and walked away. 

Tae: he's weird! 

Thinking to himself Taehyung walked back to his room. 

1 month later ( 5 months before Jungkook's arrival )

Things were quite new and different now!  Talking about Taehyung and Jungkook, both the males were in good terms now! Surprisingly Taehyung didn't had much nightmares like before and all thanks to Jungkook who calls the younger every night and talk till the boy sleeps.