20

Long Chapter Ahead

Sweat formed on Josha's face as he gulped the dryness in his throat. The male infront is him walked with an emotionless grin on his face.

A smirk formed on the males face as he noticed the horror written on Josha's face.

??: Going somewhere Josha?

No words! No words came out of his mouth! How can they? When there's MIN YOONGI standing right infront of him with his favourite Gun in his hand.

Yoongi: you really thought you'll be able to escape? Escape us!

He's not escaping, he's just taking his family away from here.... Well that's something Josha wanted to say but again he didn't had the courage to speak a word.

Yoongi chuckled and shooked his head.

Yoongi: how fool you can be Josha? You trusted my father blindly? You thought just because he's with you, none of us will harm you?

Josha finally spoke now

Josha: I just want my family! Taehyung is my son and he should be with us, not with you people. Your father wants the same and that's why we are leaving this place

Yoongi: you still believe you're leaving? Well technically........ You are!

With that a loud gun shoot was hear. Josha was shooted on his right shoulder and immediately falled on road with a loud scream.

Yoongi cracked his head and fingers and walked near the male who was now laying on road while blooding zoning out of his body.

Yoongi: you are so dumb! You knew your life was always on sake under us! You should have been great full that your wife saved your ass but you! You decide to go against us and play with your own life! Can't believe she's more smart and loyal than you!

Saying that Yoongi harshly grabbed his jaw! Anger and pure hatred was visible in his eyes right now.

Yoongi: I've always hated you for what you did to my sister. You snatched her only happiness! Just because of you her husband died and now you're trying to snatch Jungkook's happiness too? YOU TRIED TO TAKE TAEHYUNG AWAY FROM HIM?

Yoongi shouted and harshly hitted Josha on his face from his Gun.

This caused Josha to fall on the other side and immediately lose his consciousness.

Yoongi looked back and found two of his guards taking Taehyung out of the car and handing him into Jimin's arms carefully.

Jimin immediately hugged the baby and kissed all over his face. Taking Tae into his own car, jimin was about to close the door when someone shouted.

It was Luna!

The lady woke up and screamed rushing towards her husband who was laying in a pool of his own blood.

Luna: JOSHAAA!

The moment she turned his body a loud scream again left her mouth. The male was bleeding badly as he was shot and his face was badly wounded by the harsh full hit he got.

Luna: Josha! Josha! Oh My God!

Big fat tears started flowing from her eyes as she cried and cried taking her husband in her arms.

Yoongi looked at all this and chuckled.

Yoongi: should have stopped your husband! Now face the consequence!

Suddenly two buffed male came and seperated the couple from each other. On of them harshly took Josha away from there while the other tightly held Luna.