28

Sweat dripping from his well build up body, even wetting his hairs while his thick biseps shining as he's giving a proper look of his tattooed arm

Adrenaline rushing into his body while he seems so focused but the truth was opposite.

His mind was full with thoughts... More likely anger and jealousy!

A feeling he hates the most!

Since childhood, he's has been the one in power but this stupid feeling of jealousy makes him feel so weak.

Weak to a point where he feels that something rightfully belonging to him isn't his anymore!

It hurts his mind and create all possible scenario or removing the cause of his misery.

All these years he was living in peace when a certain stupid girl decided to step back into Taehyung's life and now seems like a huge stone in his way.

Just to clarify Jungkook's side, the elder has been controlling so much..

He was well aware about each and every breath Taehyung took around Suzi yet he wasn't doing anything against it but now it's too much.

Despite the fact that he was told not to break any rule, Taehyung chose to go against it.

For the second time, he skipped classes....

Not only that, but even after Jungkook denied still Taehyung started tutoring the girl.

At first he use to take time in school and teach her but yesterday the boy even went Library with her after school.

Wasn't he told to be back home right after school?

Though Jungkook has all this updates but still Taehyung was told to never have any secrets from the elder

And guess what?

The boy thinks, he keeping this hidden from Jungkook!

How ironic!

Now Jungkook seriously don't get Taehyung! Why the younger behaviour so weird all of a sudden? He was never like this before.

Jungkook's command was the first and last thing for him but now all he's doing is being against Jungkook's will.

Is Suzi that bad influence for him?

Was this really a bad idea to let the younger have a friend?

Seems like Taehyung was better all alone! Atleast his focus was only on Jungkook!

But now it feels like he have more people to look for.

Jungkook was so engrossed in his thoughts when a male entered the room he was in.

Walking straight towards Jungkook, the male stood infront of him which grabbed Jungkook's attention..

Jungkook: hyungsik Hyung