19

5 A.M

Kissing on sleeping Tae's forehead, Jungkook got up from bed and made his way towards washroom.

Coming out after taking shower, he quickly got dressed and called for a maid.

The lady rushed in making sure not to wake up Taehyung.

Jungkook: pack my bag up, I'm leaving in an hour

The maid nodded and started her work. Jungkook went downstairs for breakfast and came back only to witnessed an heart pleading sight.

Taehyung was sitting on bed with a huge pout and almost closed eyes, hairs being messed up and rubbing his eyes with his small fist.

The baby yawned and looked at his Hyung with a sad face.

Jungkook: good morning baby, you woke up

Taehyung nodded and made grabby hands making Jungkook chuckle and hug him.

Jungkook: why did you woke up so early baby?

Tae: you will leave without meeting me, that's why

Jungkook smiled and kissed on his pout

Jungkook: you'll miss me?

Taehyung nodded

Jungkook: don't worry baby, I'll be back tomorrow even before you'll wake up.... I promise

Tae just nodded and hugged his hyung more, trying to capture the elder in his arms forever.

Jungkook caressed his cheeks and kissed it.

Jungkook: go and get fresh baby, let hyung feed you breakfast then

Taehyung quickly did as Jungkook said and soon got fed by his Hyung.

Now they both were sitting on living room as just in 10 Mintues Jungkook will leave.

For some reason both of them didn't wanted Jungkook to go.

Jungkook: don't go anywhere before I come okay? Let me come back and we'll go anywhere you'll say

Tae: okieee

Jungkook: good boy! Now Hyung is going okay!

Jungkook said as he got up and kissed all over Taehyung's face..

Giving a long hug and multiple kisses to each other, Jungkook finally left.

Taehyung waved to his Hyung and soon the elder's figure disappeared from his eyes..

Sitting inside his car Jungkook called the head guard and spoke.

Jungkook: keep him safe!

Head - Guard: yes sir yes

With that the car started and Jungkook left.

On the other hand, Taehyung walked back towards his room feeling sleepy.

Meanwhile, a person who has been waiting and watching all of this from afar finally came out and walked towards the entrance of Jeon's mansion.

The guards stopped him before he can go any further

Guard: pass?

The male confidently took out a visiting pass given by non other than Kasha.

Verifying the pass, the guards let him in. Sighing to himself the male walked inside the mansion, carefully looking everywhere.

Finally, it's the day! The misery will end once for all..

Everything is prepared, just Taehyung needs to be taken from here now. Luna who's unaware of her husband's plans, is patiently waiting for him in a car.