38

A/N: Yes I'm alive 😃

__

Walking out of the school library, Taekook checked his phone and wrote something on the notepad.

He has been spending a lot of time, studying and searching about colleges.

Biting his lips, he rechecked all the important information he got and walked out of the school.

Finding Hyungsik waiting for him as always, Taehyung ran towards him and spoke

Tae: let's go Hyung

Hyungsik: you seem excited

Tae: yes, I'm going to fill the form now!

Hyungsik: good! Let's go then

Reaching home, the first thing Taehyung did was open the admission portal and fill his form.

Paying for the registration fees, he jumped in happiness and clapped his hands.

Waiting a bit for response, soon he got a call from the certain university he filled the form for.

Clearing his throat Taehyung picked the call and spoke

Tae: hello

Receptionist: Hello, I'm Lee Yeon from Seoul International University! Am I speaking to Kim Taehyung?

Tae: yes, I'm Kim Taehyung!

Receptionist: your registration form is accepted. You may need to visit us along with your documents within this week!

Tae: sure ma'am, what documents are needed?

Receptionist: your's and your parent's identification card! Your father's income tax certificate and his occupation certificate. TC from your current school along with report card.  That's all will be needed and do bring your passport size photo!

Tae: uh - okay ma'am

Receptionist: visiting time is from 9A.M to 2P.M - Monday To Saturday!

Tae: okay

Receptionist: see you soon Taehyung

With that the call ended and Taehyung ran his fingers through his hairs!

What will he do now? How will he bring his parent's document from? He has no documents related to them! All he has is their death certificate!

Tae: what will I do now? Should I talk to Kookie Hyung?

Hyungsik: what happened?

Tae: uh Hyung!

Hyungsik: you look tensed

Tae: I am!

Hyungsik: tell me what it is!

Tae: I filled the form and it's accepted! I got a call from the university and they asked me to visit them within this week along with some important documents such as mine and my parents identification card, my father's income tax certificate and his occupation certificate. TC and report card from my school and other stuffs.

Hyungsik: hmm, so what's the problem?

Tae: Hyung, I don't have such documents with me! All I have is my parents death certificate!

Hyungsik: ah I see! Then show them their death certificate along with their previous identification card and stuffs! You might not have them, but they must be somewhere on your parents house.

Tae: no - their remaining important stuffs are here! I don't know when it was bought but I did heard Hyung once talking about it.

Hyungsik: perfect then, ask for their documents! Yoona madam must know where they are!