12

Just as the clock hitted 4, Taehyung ran with his tiny legs towards Jungkook who was writing something in a copy.

He looked up and smiled at Taehyung but immediately understood why the younger was here.

Tae: let's gooo Hyung, it's play time

Jungkook looked away, thinking for a possible excuse to deny Taehyung.

He can easily say no and but he don't want Taehyung to cry.

Jungkook: uh - baby not today

An immediate pout formed on Tae's face and he looked at Taehyung with doe eyes.

Tae: please Hyung

Jungkook: Tae, baby you know I've work to do and -

Taehyung didn't said anything and ran away from the room. Jungkook frowned and ran behind Taehyung.

Jungkook: Taehyung? Tae where are you going?

Taehyung ignored him and ran towards the main gate. Jungkook panicked and ran fastly.

Taehyung was about to reach the exist when two big guards stood on his way, stopping the kid on his place.

He looked up and got scared a little. He backed and suddenly his back hitted with someone who gripped on his tightly before he'll fall.

He looked back and found Jungkook holding him.

Jungkook: where do you think you're going?

Tae: going by myself

Jungkook: where?

Tae: park, to play. You don't have time then I'll go alone

Jungkook widen his eyes, not believing what he heard.

Jungkook: what?

Tae: leave me

Taehyung pushed Jungkook and ran out of the mansion before the guards can catch him.

Jungkook realised what just happened and balled his fist in anger.

Jungkook: CATCH HIM

The guards ran behind Taehyung who was running from his little legs.

The baby felt his breath being uneven from running so fastly, as he quickly hide himself behind a big car.

The guard reached and looked everywhere but didn't found Taehyung. A shiver of fear ran into them and they ran from here to there to catch the kid.

Taehyung looked at all this from behind the car, while catching his breath.

He just wanted to go and play but he don't know why his Hyung always have a problem with it. He knew Jungkook won't go today and he'll make some excuse, that's why he decided to go by himself.

But the kid has no idea that no even in hell Jungkook will leave him alone.

Taehyung slowly got up and walked out from the car and sighed when nobody was there.

The guards are nowhere to be seen and same goes for Jungkook. Biting his lips he started running while looking at his back, making sure no one is following him.

He was running and running when suddenly he got collide into someone falled on his bum.

Wanting to cry in pain, the baby's eye filled with tears. He bited his lips and was about to cry when he heard a familiar voice.

??: Taehyung! Are you okay baby?

Taehyung looked up and a spark filled his eyes.

Tae: Hyung!