7

Tugging Taehyung into sheets properly, Jungkook kissed on his forehead and smiled looking at his baby sleeping peacefully.

His baby was whining today a lot and it took him a lot of time to finally make Taehyung sleep.

The kid went washroom without making any noise, so that Tae's sleep won't get disturbed.

Yoongi and Jimin were going to stay here for few days.... After having dinner, all three of the elders sat together and talked when they heard their bodyguards shouting at someone.

"You can't go in, madam won't appreciate your presence"

Josha: let me go in! I want my child

Somehow Josha entered inside the Mansion and shouted

Josha: Taehyung! TAEHYUNG!

walking inside he found Yoona, yoongi and Jimin sitting together while looking at him with a blank face.

Yoona felt anger rising inside her the moment she heard Josha's voice. The past event came into her vision which made her want to kill the male.

Jimin noticed the look and spoke

Jimin: why are you shouting?

Josha: I'm here for my child, Taehyung. I want my kid.

Jimin: he's sleeping..... We aren't running away with him. Your kid is safe!

Josha chuckled and laughed a little

Josha: really? That so nice of ya'll

Jimin: care to explain the sudden sarcasm!

Josha: I don't have time for any bullshit, give me my kid and I'll leave. TAEHYUNG!

Yoongi: VOICE! LOW!

Yoongi's voice roared inside the mansion sending chills to everyone's spine

Yoongi: you do not get to come here and order us, do you? Why do you want your kid when my husband always said he's sleeping.

Josha: my child won't stay here anymore. I'm not dead yet that he needs you Jeons to raise him

Yoona ( chuckled ): yes, you aren't dead! Just because of that kid of your's.... If you were dead, he wouldn't be here

Josha: I don't get what do you want?

Yoona: I don't want anything Josha, I've enough of everything. About talking about your kid, I bet you're aware that he's ours so better not make a scene and leave.

Josha: he's NOT an object. He's no one's! My kid isn't working for any of you.... You hear me! We have enough of your slavery.

Yoona chuckled and got up

Yoona: don't come up with this bullshit to me, your wife made a contact and now no one can take that kid away from here.....

Josha: she didn't made an contact, you made her choose between her husband and son. How cruel of you Yoona!

Yoona: you know looking at you is boiling my blood and your behaviour isn't helping. Don't forget I'm still your superior. Better behave or your wife might lose her only dear husband

Josha: you want my life right, kill me! But give me my kid!

Yoona: must be feeling helpless and desperate right? I felt the same! I went through the same when because of YOU I lost my husband..... Do you really think I'll let you Kim's get away from this so easily? I haven't even done anything yet and here you are.... I wonder what you'll do when I'll do worst -