36

The heartbreak Taehyung received from his dear friend was sure painful but seems like God isn't totally cruel on him. The boy didn't knew he could make new friends which happened to be non-other than his own bodyguard. 

The elder always sticks by his side which usually all bodyguards do but what makes him different is, how he do anything to lighten Taehyung's mood!

Tae don't know why his bodyguard is so good to him but he's thankful! all the previous bodyguards more seemed like a camera to him! 

they just capture his moment and update Jungkook about it while this new bodyguard seems more like a friend!

Taehyung's genuinely great full to have him! 

The boy was in his own happy bubble when he realized that he doesn't even know the elder properly. For example, he doesn't even know his name! well Taehyung barely knows any guard's name but his new bodyguard isn't just a guard to him now. 

Smiling at his own foolishness, Taehyung decided to have a talk with him. 

__

Hyungsik: you like this place a lot, don't you?

The elder asked while looking at Taehyung who was enjoying the beautiful view! They were sitting near swimming pool while looking at the sunset. Usually Taehyung sits here at night but since an year he enjoys the sunset too!

Tae: yeah, it's my favorite place in this whole mansion

Hyungsik smiled and nodded

Tae: this place reminds me of Hyung! 

Taehyung said remembering Jungkook. A chuckle left his mouth as he again spoke

Tae: well, everything reminds me of him!

Hyungsik: You miss him so much!

Taehyung nodded! 

Tae: OfCourse I do! He's the only person I've. He's the only one who loves and cares about me in this selfish world! I can't help but miss him every second of my life!

Hyungsik sadly smiled and nodded

Tae: but I'm thankful he sent you! You aren't like other! You make me feel like a friend than my bodyguard

Hyungsik chuckled at this!

Hyungsik: well, that's because I'm not just your bodyguard but your care taker and even a friend!

Taehyung smiled and nodded!

Tae: well you see Mr. Care taker! I realized today that I don't even know your name! what kinda friends are we?

Hyungsik's smiled dropped at this as he cleared his throat and spoke

Hyungsik: you never asked!

Tae: yeah my bad but I'm asking now! what's your name?

Hyungsik: Hyungsik! 

Tae: Hyungsik! hmm nice name!

Taehyung smiled which made the elder relax!

Hyungsik: I'm sure elder than you so just call me Hyung

Tae: okay Hyungsik Hyung!

The boy said and giggled while he felt this name sounding familiar a bit!

And that's how their way of friendship started while helping Taehyung to forget about Suzi!

NEXT MONTH ( 3 Months before Jungkook's arrival )

KNOCK KNOCK

" come In "

Taehyung walked inside the room and found the lady sitting on a chair near balcony