31

Ayaan when we will reach ayaan I'm hungry now.

Don't you had breakfast you told me you had your breakfast and you are hungry now.

It's been more then hour I had it.

No aashi it's been half an hour only.

Can't I be angry ayaan you just wait I will complain to mom about you.

Please I'm scared don't do it aashi. Here take it I already know you don't eat anything at the time of breakfast. He said giving milk .

Why are you giving me this I don't want it ayaan you can't be serious.

Look aashi it's not normal type of milk it's tasty I almost drink it every 2nd day and look it's not even hot it's not normal type. Ayaan said

You are not lying right she said taking a sip and her face light up.
Ayaan what is this it's really tasty can't I have it everyday.

Of course you can't we will reach soon you can sleep for sometime.

But when we will reach.

After an hour maybe you sleep baby I will wake you up.

Ok she said and start looking outside window soon ner eyes drop and she lean to window and slept.

He look at her smiling and stop the car, he put his coat on her and again start driving.

This girl don't she feel cold see what will i do if you get fever or cold.

After 2 hour drive they reach to their destination.

Aashi wake up lete let's go inside. He said trying to wake aashika from her sleep.
Shit I forget she is not a light sleeper.
I would have carry her but what if her mom don't like it.
if you have not wake early today you would have not sleep.

Aalfter debating with himself he carry aashikato door and buzz the ring.

She open the door and her smile widen looking at us but then she make a confused face.

Not a light sleeper I said to her looking at aashika face.

Yes I already know come inside you can go to her room and put her to bed and even you can take a rest for something you both must be tired. She told me

I come I inside and look here and there she don't tell me where is aashi room.

Go upstair 2nd room from right she yell from kitchen.

I take her to room and put her on small bed. Yes small because out bed is double size of it.

I lad beside her and look at her face she is becoming beautiful day by day and yes not to forget childish also.

I was removing her baby hairs from her face but suddenly her room door open.

I'm not disturbing you right ayaan. Mom ask me.

No mom why did you came but.

I just wanted to talk to you let's talk for something let my baby sleep mom said while patting her head.

Of course you don't have to ask let's go downstairs then.

We reach downstairs and was sitting in living room with cup of tea .

So how her college is going . She is attending her classes right? She ask me while sipping her tea.

Yes she is attending but she literally find new reason to not to go .

She was always like this she never like going to college I even ask her the reason so many time but she never said anything. One day she come home while crying I ask her but she said nothing and after that she even start attending classes online.

She never told me anything about it. I said honestly because she actually never told me why she don't want to go.

You are treating her right she said like question.

Of course I love her I will always treat her right and you know when I was child we always used to play with her and that is not the only reason why I'm treating her right.

She was toddler at that time she said laughing.

But her behavior don't change much I said and she start laughing more.

Keep check with her studies and if she don't perform good then just tell me this hand will take her back to her studies.
You won't leave her ayaan right.

I will never it can't be question mom I actually love her she is not just my responsibility.

I just come to my mind you yourself know how your marriage happen you can't just blame me.

I will never mom.... I was saying more but cut off by aashika voice she was standing there while rubbing her eyes.

Come I said to her and she rin towards me and hug me tightly.

Hey what happen jaan.

You left me in room alone I was scade.

Aashika you forget your mother. Her mom said from behind.

She turn and hug her mom .
Mom you don't tell me how I'm looking.
Look I have wore saree today just for you.

You should do it for your husband not for me and moreover why don't you wear any coat jlor jacket aren't you feeling cold look aashika I will kill you of you get any cold here you.....

Mom stop don't be ayaan I'm not feeling cold you know I'm hot right she said winking.

Just see if something happen then how I'm going to deal with you.

Mom sit here she make her mom sit and she lay down there putting her head on her lap while she put her foot on me.

Mom you know ayaan slap me one day without any reason.

I look at her and her mom look at me.

I already know the reason aashika when did you start laying. Mom ask her angrily
And twisted her ears.

Leave my ears please why you all like to twist it. She said and move from her place .

I'm not going to talk to you I'm your daughter but you are scolding me not him.

I'm not scolding you aashika but you promise me in future you will not hide anything.

Yes yes she answer uninterested rolling her eyes.

It's her childhood habit her mom whisper towards me.

Let's eat our lunch mom said and stand up.

But mom where is dad . Is he not coming to meet me.

He will come when he get free aashika he love you it's just that he is busy let's have food I'm hungry you don't know I have prepared you favorite food.

Yes mom and they all had there lunch and aashika keep talking while eating even after ayaan said not to.

Aashika we are going to meet your aunt.
Mom said and aashika eyes wemt wide.

Mom if you want then you can go but I'm not coming because of her daughter I'm married now. She yell her mom just listen to her

Aashi don't talk like this. We will just go and come back you don't have to do anything.

Ayaan I'm not going if you want to go then go I don't like them.

Aashi want to get another slap I said just to scare her.

Do whatever you want I'm not going there. She said with tears flowing from her eyes.