39

Ayaan and aashika come to there apartment .
Daksh wait for the food to arrive.

Aashika change and come fast no other drama ok.

But ayaan I need to take bath let me take my clothes and put me down first why are you carrying me around it's embarrassing I'm enough embarrassed in front of bhaiya.

Wait aashi just change your clothes and listen to me very carefully.
There is no need to be embarrass jaan it's ok it's not something very big.

Ayaan it's not big for you but for me it is and why did you let him change the sheet. I'm so embarrassed really she said and cover her face with her palm.

If you say one more one then I will kiss you I swear. Ayaan said and make aashika stand on her own.

What.... She was about to say something but ayaan stop her by pecking her lip.

She look at him and again open her mouth to say something he did this again she close her mouth.

He give her clothes to change and told her to hurry.

Aashika.....
What does he think of himself now I can't even get Emabaress. I thought and start to change my clothes.

I really want to take bath it's all my mistake why did I watch that horror movie.
No wait it not mine it's the fault of electricity department.

Aashika do it fast otherwise I will enter. Ayaan yell from outside.

Like I will let you come I yell back and kept on changing taking my time deliberately.

I come out after some minutes he glare at me but i give me smile he come to me and carry me in his arms I don't mind it at all.

To take me to bed and move to different side of room i sit on bed his back was facing me.

Ayaan let's go and eat something I'm hungry will you let me have a chocolate.

I will of you don't argue with me now.

But i never did it I said and but i see him holding an injection.

Just to prevent infection take it then I promise I will let you eat chocolate.

But last night you also give me one and it's still hurting I don't want more . I said with teary eyes.

don't cry it will be super quick you will not even feel anything I promise can i.

No you can't please ayaan.

Aashi don't make me call daksh come I will hold you like last night.

Ayaan but why don't you understand I don't want it I yell with all my strength I try to stand up.
Ayaan grab my wrist and make me sit on his lap.

Ayaan leave me i said I don't want it. I yell again but he said nothing.
Our door open dalsh come there and look at us.

What's going on ayaan daksh asked eyeing us.

Just shot I said aashi hide her face in my chest.

Ok but handle her with love i don't want to hear her shouting again. He said and was about to go but i stop him.

But aashi shake her head telling me to let him go.

Then I tell him to serves our food we will be joining him in a minute.

Aashi now you will not show any drama otherwise I swear I will call him here.

I won't talk to you she said and lay on bed leaving my lap.

I sigh and turn towards her she was already laying on her tummy.

No need mam just forward your hands.
aashi tell me which brand of chocolate you want I said trying to distract her.

I will not talk to you ayaan you are so bad.

I'm bad really I was thinking about making chocolate shake for you but since I'm bad then I will not make it I said and inject her she try to move but I hold her hand .

After I was done I start rubbing for her and this time she don't even stop me it must be hurting.

After some minute I turn her face towards me.

Come baby let's eat.

I told daksh to take food in our room we all sit together and was having our food with is fried mushroom rice.

Aashika was looking here and there and then look at daksh.

You don't bring chocolate for me you said you will bring it she said quietly.

I keep it in freeze you can have it later but concentrate on food right now. Said daksh.

She keep eating her food without looking at ayaan even for once. She is going to show him she is angry with him in all possible way.

They had food then after sometime daksh leave as he had some work.

Now aashika was sitting while changing channel on TV. Ayaan come there while holding a chocolate milk shake from the corner of her eyes she had seen him coming but she give no response to him.

Aashi baby look at me see I bring shake for you . Here drink it he said forwarding glass towads her she take that glass from her hand without looking at him.

Ok so now you are going to drink that shake but you are not going to talk to me.
Aashi it was important that's why I did it.

But it hurt I'm already having pain due to that God damn period and you are making addition. She yell on him he listen to her.

Aashi you can't just yell on me Or anyone out there.

So you are saying you can do it but I can't.

Aashika I don't yell.

Yes you don't but you scold me all the time aashi do it and don't do it bla bla she said still with same voice as before.

Aashika stop this right now.

I hate you she again yell on me I don't know if she mean it or not but this time it hurt .