34

We reach our home in morning and now I have nothing to do and my phone is also not recharge and this tv is as boring as hell and this tummy ache is killing me.
Can't I have some day without any event.

Let me just grab some painkiller I search drawer and finally find some pills but i don't know if it's pain killers or not.

What do i do god ji what worst can happen if I take it aahh I can't think of anything with this pain let's just take it we will see if something happen.

I take one pill from it and lay down on bed.
It's all his mistake . He leave me for some emergency now I think I'm going to be an emergency patient also.

I cover my self with blanket due to cold but due to shifting again and against it's fall down again and again. I huff and leave the blanket as it was.

I grab my phone and dial ayaan number but no one answer my call I call him again but still no response.

I put pillow over my stomach and try to sleep and in no time sleep took over me.

T
I
M
E
S
K
I
P

Ayaan...

I'm so tired today I don't even talk to aashi since we come back this morning.
I grab my phone and see some miss call from aashi I call her back but she don't answer so I don't bother to call again because I'm going home.

I grab some sweets for aashi on my way home as I reach home I open the door with keys.

Aashi where are you I yell but got no response. Aashu baby I said as I enter inside our bedroom here she was sleeping putting her pillow on her stomach and her feet is lifted to her chest she is sleeping side facing me.

Aashi get up look I bring sweets for you aashi. I said but get no response whom I'm trying to wake she will wake up by herself let me get fresh.

I grab the blanket which was fallen from bed and cover aashi with it and then went to bathroom.

I made some hot sauce pasta and white pasta for both of us and went to our room just to find aashika sleeping what she is doing.

Aashi wake up you can't just sleep for whole day .

She will not sleep like that I went to bathroom and take some water and pour it on her face she wake up and look here and there.

AYAAN ARE MAD CAN'T YOU SEE I WAS SLEEPING. she yell on me and it's first time she did it like that.

Aashi you can't talk to me like that firstly stop yelling and tell me what happen i said sitting infront of her .

Yes I can't talk like that I can't do this and that but you can do anything you can kiss other girl or hug her you choose not to answer my calls she still answer by yelling.

Aashi I was busy what happen to you why are you acting like that.

I was sleeping you wake me up that's why she said.

Is it the only reason why you yell right now.

I take some pills then I sleep so my stomach was not hurting but you wake me up and its hurting again she said shifting close to me.

What pills did you take I said serious this time she can't just take any pills she shift other side and show me the pill she take .

Aashi I'm telling you this for 1st and last time you will never take any pills without my supervision or prescription.
Do you even know what is the use of this pills.

I feel her shaking her head over my shoulder.

These are sleeping pills that's why you slept after taking it and if in future you try this kind of stunt then see what I will do understand.

Stop scolding me it's all your fault why don't you pick my call today.
Ayaan my tummy is hurting since morning she said still hugging me .
I rub her back in comfort.
She was angry a minute ago and now she is acting like a baby .

I free us from hug and look at her face her eyes noes are all red she was crying.

Aashi baby lay down let me see when did it start paining. I ask her while trying to lay her down in which she is not corporating even a bit.

Aashi atleast lay down.

No first you promise me you will not scold me for anything . Apparently it's your mistake .

Ok my mistake everything is my mistake but lay down first don't you want your pain to go away.

I made her lay down and upward her tshirt I press some place whole time she held my hand.

Are you having indigestion also aashi.

She nodded her head not looking at my eyes .

And since when I ask folding my hand in front.

Look I told you before not to get angry. She said.

Aashika I'm asking you simple question since when.

Since the day we eat all junkfood from street. She said closing her eyes.

And how many times I have told you to tell me if there is something wrong if you are not feeling your hundred percent. Last time during infection I said the same thing right.

She stay quit for sometime but said inaudible sorry.

We will talk about that later and we will actually talk about it don't you think you can escape it.

For now I'm giving you painkiller and aashika no drama means no drama just lay there and turn around if you show me any drama It will not be good I said taking it some powder from bag. I'm not going to give her shots just some medicine dissolve in water she is having pain just because of indigestion.

When I turn towards her she was sitting all wrapped in blanket like it will save her.

Aashika did I tell you to do this.

She shake her head cutely .

I'm coming in a minute ayaan said and left for kitchen he come within some minutes giving glass of water to her.

Here drink it fast. Ayaan said she look towards glass.

I don't want to drink anything my tummy is hurting. Aashika said holding her stomach.

Ok then no problem lay down quickly.

Listening to this she quickly snatch glass from his hand and start drinking it.

It's awful ayaan. Aashika said closing her eyes tightly.

aunty didn't cook anything for dinner today she said looking up.

Aunty was on leave so i cook pasta for both of us but i don't think you can eat if so i will again cook something for you baccha.

No I want to eat pasta

Aashi get some rest it's not time to eat .