76

"Ayaan what you gonna do" She said when ayaan come back after Washing his hands.

"Just looking don't worry just relex" Ayaan saaid winking.

"What looking ayaan I'm scared " She said bringing her knees to her chest.

Aashi it's just me for now let me see if im not able to understand then we will go to doctor. For now relax and remove your lower.

I'm not and what do you mean by for now... Ayaan I'm not going somewhere.

Aashi just keep quit lay down don't do anything just relex ok. He said and push aashika so she was laying down now.

Ayaan... She said getting up but ayaan push her back.

Aashi it's just me your husband so what are you scared or nervous about. Ayaan said calmly. Listening to him aashika relax and said closing her eyes " Just do whatever you are doing fast I'm finding it embarrassing "

"Ok madam" He said and remove her lower.

Ayaan turn on his flash light pulling aashika closer to herself.

Why are you using flashlight.

"To get a clear view baby " Ayaan said winking at her.

Can you stop flirting for a minute don't irritate me.

How can I if my wife is that much beautiful. Ayaan said just trying to distracte her .

He touch around her area and put his chin on her keens turning off flashlight.

Done good move now . She said try to get up but ayaan don't let her.

What. Aashika said irritated.

Aashi you know that I'm not gynecologist.

So. Aashika said confuse.

Why don't we get it checked once so don't want you having any infection due to your stupidity. Can we go to doctor please.

Aashika push ayaan from herself and take her lower wearing it she went out of the room.

"Aashi I'm not saying this for myself. It's all red and I'm sure it must be hurting so why can't you just get checked once. Baby listen jaan" Ayaan said walking behind her.

Aashika went to living room and take her packed bag and start to move towards main door.

" Aashi where are you going " Ayaan said grabbing her hand.

"I'm going to kanak's house I don't want to get checked. I will never just leave me"she said trying to free her hand from his hold.

" Aashi baby I promise I will be there with you. one of my friends is gynecologist I will take you to her she is super sweet she just give mother's vibe.

Then you go and get naked in front of her  don't expect me to do it.

Aashi jaan why to take risk if we can get checked once what's the problem .

Ayaan I'm not going to any fucking person. Please I don't want to go.

Aashi if I will be there then what's the problem I promise of you will feel uncomfortable then I will take you back ok.

"Ayaan I will feel uncomfortable. I can't help it can't you go and explain the situation and get the medicine "

Aashi it don't work like that. Baby I will be there.

I will not moreover it was only hurting in beginning.

I'm going to call her if she will give solution them fine otherwise I will put you to sleep then will take you understand.

You will never do something like that i know. Thanku so much she said side hugging him.

" Thanku so much" Ayaan said mimicking him.

He dial her number and talk for some minutes then hang up her phonephone and come back to where aashika was.

What did your sweet lady said.

Aashi she is old don't be a jealous baby.
She told me she will message me medicine name untill then put ice if it's burning lot. Is it. Ayaan ask her.

Little bit. Wait did you tell what I did . You don't right. Please say you don't tell her.

Aashi jaan you can't lie to doctors if you do it can happen they give you wrong medicine.

Ayaan still you are really bad. Don't worry I just replace you as me.

Means. Aashika asked confused.

Means that i was the one touching you not you yourself. Can't let you handle embarrassment.

It's still but less then before.

So should I also make it true. He said leaning towards her lips.

Why are you always in flirting mode. She said playfully slapping her face away.

Ayaan you told me you are going to take me to some place when we are going and where.

This monday we are going and where I don't know.

At that time ayaan received a message he check his phone.

I have to go to medical shop get ready come with me .

Go alone I don't want to go. She said pushing him.

No come with me i will buy you something on our way. Just change your clothes no need to get full ready like bathing and all we can do it after coming back like you know together.

What actually happen to you now a day you talk so much like this.

Because my jaan you are always busy with work and if not work them study. You forget me with I'm here and since you are with me right now so i should show some love to you right. Look what this work did to my baby eyes.

What it did. Aashika asked confused.

Darling I do like your look in glasses but at same time i hate these thick glasses.

Come fast I'm waiting here only.

Ok she said and come back within a minute.

Look I have taken some money on my own also so i can buy something which you deny me to buy. Aashika said showing her all teeth.

They both went to medical shop and after this visiting mall on there way buying lot of snacks and toffees packet.

______

Sorry for changing half of part I don't like previous one so I rewrite it.
Sorry for those who already read it....