77

"Aashi stop distracting me let me pack our bag and if you keep distracting me then I will leave your bag.

But ayaan I'm doing nothing . Aashika said innocently.

Ayaan throw blanket towards her which landed on her head.

What are you doing concentrate on doing your work. Aashika yell removing blanket from herself.

Aashika stop distracting me Or come and pack this bag I'm going out.

But ayaan you just now told me to not to move around much and wear lose dress what's my mistake .

Yes i did but you are only in tshirt.

Aashi you want to pack so tell me I'm going out.

No need I'm going out pervert. She said and walk out of the room.

Why he has to be angry everytime angry bird. Seh muttered under her breath.

After an hour ayaan come there and sit besides aashika drinking water.

We are taking our flight tomorrow. Be ready. Ayaan said .

We are taking flight means by plan really. I have never sit on plan is it scary or is it fun it must be so much fun.
Aashika said clapping in excitement.

Ayaan smile seeing her excitement.

But wait you don't tell me where we are going.

To sea so i can drown you there.

Don't joke I'm serious I ask roshni babhi but she don't tell me she said it's surprise and she shouldn't kill the excitement tell me where we are going.

Really you want to know. Ayaan ask her to which she nodded her head.

So what will you give me to take this information from me... You know nothing is free of cost. Ayaan said biting his lips .

Now you want money from me from your wife wow it's really Kaliyug. Aashika said folding her hand in front and rolling her eyes.

Why God you give me dumb wife. Ayaan mumble to himself.

By the way what did you put in bag you don't let me see I mean I'm going to buy that dresses so let me see. Even you went to shopping alone.

Because madam you call yourself good trouble. Moreover you will know what is in that bag just wait it's surprise.

I like surprises. Aashika said smiling.

Next morning they caught their flight.

Ayaan now we are in flight don't you think I should know where we are going. Aashika said nervously holding ayaan hand in tight grip.

Aashi first calm down why are you so scared last night you were excited now scared. Calm down baby I'm here nothing will happen.

I can't control my heart beat I don't want to fly can't we go by road way.

No and I will answer your question we are going to Maldives.

"What really". Aashika said with bright face.

Is it because I was showing you it's picture that's why you are taking me tell me. Aashika said almost coming over ayaan.

Aashi look around and yes because you were very happy when you were looking at that place picture so that's when I make up my mind to take you. Ayaan said pushing aashika from himself.

Sorry but I'm so excited how much time will it take to reach us there.

Five to six hours now no more question.