36

Ayaan aashika said in her sleepy voice.

What happen baby why are you up I told you to sleep right.

Is it not morning yet she said looking here and there.

Aashi it's not even midnight you just sleep half an hours ago what happen.

I can't sleep my back is hurting now she said and sit on bed while ayaan put his laptop on table and turn towads her.

Should I massage it. He said to her.

No absolutely not I still remember when last time you did it what happen I don't want to repeat that episode.

I was not at fault mrs Aashika. He said.

Yes yes I'm at fault all the time don't talk to me you go away from here. She said annoyed.

It was you mistake here keep it on your stomach. He said giving her hot water bag.

She take it and start using her phone afterwards which got snatched by ayaan.

What she said looking at him.

You are going to sleep aashi .

But I'm not sleepy right now.

It's not a surprise because you were sleeping whole day. Wanna watch some movie.

Let's watch horror movie. She said.

What you want to watch horror really I mean it's you all the time who is scared of ghosts.

I'm not scard of anyone ayaan I want to watch it only.

Ok then don't regret it later and of course don't keep clinging to me "ayaan save me ayaan come with me " He said mimicking her.
She throw her pillow over his face he catch it and laugh at her.

He started the movie they both were concentrated on movie while aashi was looking from the space of her fingers cause she has cover her face with her palm.

In middle of movie ayaan feel weight on his side he look towards it and find aashi sleeping.

He make her lay probably and turn off the tv and he also slept holding her in his arms.

As the morning come aashika was making breakfast for both of them.

Aashi you don't have to make anything let's me make breakfast for both of us.

No I'm done don't you trust me i can atleast make breakfast. She said.

No because I still remember your first encounter with kitchen. He said teasing her

Ayaan she yell while glaring at him.

Ayaan I'm just making bread Omleate and tea. She said while putting breakfast on table.

Still, ok sit and have your breakfast.

I'm eating it can't you see.

Yes yes aashi if you get period cramps then don't you dare to take any pill without asking me, and call me if you need anything he said while eating his breakfast.

Bla bla bla she mumble and concentrate on her food.

After breakfast ayaan leave from house aashika was about to go to there room but she stop hearing door bell rings.

When she open the door for her surprise ayaan was standing there.

What are you doing here she ask him as he enter inside.

I forget something he said looking at her.

Ooh tell me I will bring it to you she said but ayaan grab her wrist and pull her towads me.

What are you doing. She said looking at him.

I just said I forget something. He said near her ears.

What she whisper.

He bring his lips near her lips after kissing her lips he bit her lower lips and said "this".

Ok call me anytime saying that he leave from there leaving dumbfounded aashika there.

She touch her lips and smile then cover her face with her palm.

Leave it aashi what do I do about this fucking cramps it's hurting to much and I don't want to tell him.
And when I saidi don't want to repeat that slapping episode it was true. But dude it's hurting so much God.

She layed on her bed putting pillow over her stomach. 

She was laying but suddenly light out happen she quickly open her eyes and look here and there in darkness.

What the hell she said and run towards the door and she quickly open her door and come into the leaving room.

I think it was not a good idea to watch a horror movie and why on a earth I'm remembering all the ghosts faces.

She hear some voice from behind she stiffen at her place she start looking here and there she start taking steps back but her foot got stuck on something she fall on floor.

Why I'm feeling like I'm in a horror movie where is my phone why can't I find it on time. Yes daksh bhai I.... I can go there but I will not stay there

She stand from there in hurry and run out from there to outside there room. She quickly took the stairs not wanting to be alone in lift.

Due to running on stairs in hurry and looking behind again and again she missed her steps and fall down all the way from stairs.

Daksh was standing outside his apartment after hearing loud voice of someone yelling he went towards stairs he find aashi sitting there holding her head.

Hey aashi what happen. Did you fall from the stairs how this all happen.

She try to open her eyes she shake her head .

I'm fine I just......... I was coming to you.

How did you fall then. He ask her while helping her to stand.

I was scared she said in inaudible voice .

He hear her and look towards her she was not able to stand her whole weight was on daksh.

He pick her up in his arms and lead her towards his house.

Roshni he yell when he enter inside his house.

Roshni come there and look at him her eyes widen seeing aashi in this state.

Daksh waht happen to her we have to take her to hospital look her head arms leg she is injured how all of these happen. She was speaking non stop.

Roshni can you stop speaking call ayaan and tell him aashika fall from stairs.
He said to her and put towal over aashika head.

But we should take her to hospital daksh.

Roshni look at her ayaan hospital is not so close from here and I can't just let her travel right now.

Roshni call ayaan and tell him everything.

He is coming he said and also he said if it is serious then take her to nearest hospital.

I'm fine aashika whisper.

Do one thing roshni why don't you do basic first aid then we can wait for ayaan. Roshni nodded and went to get kit.

Aashika how did you fall huh were you running on stairs.

She don't say anything just close her eyes.

Don't sleep otherwise I will take you to nearest hospital.

Don't let ayaan scolde me please whenever ayaan scolde me for anything I don't like it she said looking at daksh.

Then try not to do something with upset him he said and put her head in lap.

Roshni come there and did her basic first aid.