35

Ayaan i don't want this soup if you want then you can take mine also she said throwing her spoon somewhere.

Ayaan look at her with his eyebrows rise.
Aashi stop behaving like a child understand.

No I don't understand you told me you made pasta for dinner so....

Shh keep quit and have it ayaan cut her off by putting his finger on her lips.

And drink it also it will help in digestion I don't want to give you any medicine for it. He said and keep the glass on table.

After having her food she lay down ayaan come towads her sit beside her .

aashi your results are about to come did you perform well in exam because your mom was asking about your results. He said and lut his hand on her stomach.

She look at him with wide eyes.

Ayaan ...... I did well but you know you don't have to tell her right.

Aashi she was asking me and I have to tell her why are you worried.

No ayaan you don't know she will be very mad if I fail any subject.

So aashi you think I will be happy...

No of course not she said and cover her head with blanket.

Ok let's end this discussion here we will talk about it once your result come out let's go for a walk now.

Do you really think ayaan i will go for a walk in this weather right now.
No way if you want you can go alone.

Aashi if you think I was asking then you are wrong I'm telling you get up let's go for a walk.

Ayaan I'm sick you know right my stomach is also hurting and you now my back is also hurting because of your freaking injection. She said with pout to make him convince.

Your stomach still hurting is ask with raised eyebrows.

She nodded her head fastly.

Stop with your drama you are coming with me.

No I'm not coming with you take my soul but my body will stay here she said and cover herself with blanket .

Aashi is this how you behave. Ayaan ask her annoyed.

Yes I don't want to go for a walk you can go alone.

Hearing this ayaan twist her ears she put her hands over him.

Wait don't do it ayaan my ears hurt leave it please she said

Will you come with me now or not ayaan ask her still holding her ears.

Yes yes I will come leave it for now.

He leave her ears she start to rub it and glare at ayaan.

Let's go now he said and take her hand in his and start walking.

He start walking uninterested.

We are just going down there is a park near by aashi.

But ayaan it's cold I don't want to go out.

We will be quick love let's go and wear it he said and make her wear a coat.

They reach the park and was walking.

Ayaan why can't I go on swings get me enjoy atleast. Said aashi stomping her feet.

Because aashi we are here for walk after walk you can go ok he said and put his hand around her shoulder and pull her closer to her.

Aashika was walking with ayaan her eyes automatically went towards a cotton candy seller.
She stop at her place and look at ayaan.

Ayaan you know I love you right. She said and ayaan look at her.

He kiss her forehead and nodded his head.

Ayaan she said and point her finger in seller direction.

Ayaan please she said and ayaan look at her with rise eyebrow.

You love me Or food first decide. And for your kind information I don't bring my wallet.
Saying that he start walking aashi held his hand he stop and look behind.

Aashi I'm not lying ........ You don't believe me go ahead and check he said aashi come towads him and put his hand inside his shirt pocket and find nothing.

See I told you I don't bring money.

She point her finger towards his pant pocket he shake his head .

Aashi I don't have money I swear .

Can I check she ask him while looking in his eyes.

Go ahead he said with sigh.

She put her hand inside his back pocket ayaan stiffen at his place looking at her she take her hand back and put it inside his front pocket she take her hand back and glare at him.

He sigh in relief and look at her cute angry face.

Now what did I do aashi. He said rising his both hand like surrender.

Idea you have phone right you can pay online let's go she said and drag him towards seller.

She made him buy her cotton candy she give him her best smile and then she start happily running back towards park.

Ayaan come from behind her and put his jacket around her waist while back  hugging her .

Ayaan you don't know PDA is an offense.

What is pda he ask her while tiring her jacket around her putting his head on her shoulder.

You don't know public display of affection  she said laughing.

But why did you put it around my waist you should put it on my shoulder like movies she said looking at him confused.

Because jaan maybe you forget your dates were you having period cramps that you took it otherwise.

No I was not and i did not forget my dates I mean I will forget it when I know it . It's not regular so...... Wait are you telling me I got my dates. No I don't want it she said and grab her hair and sit on ground.

Ok ok aashi don't sit on ground let's go home he said and forward his hand towards aashi but she refuse it.

No I'm not getting up first thing it is embarrassing that you saw it and second thing it will pain now so I'm not going anywhere.

Aashi are you telling me you are going to sleep here let's go love I will make you some warm tea let's go.

When she refuse to get up ayaan glare at her which make her stand up from ground.

Don't you dare you sit again on any ground like this otherwise no one will be worster then me.

No one is worst the you she mumble to herself.

Soon they reach home and aashi went to washroom to change her clothes.
After changing she lay down on bed and put pillow over her stomach.

Ayaan enter In room while holding a glass.

Aashi is it paining.

No it's light but it will increase she said closing her eyes.

Ok here drink it he said and give glass to her.

What is it she ask him taking the glass.

Ginger tea finish it fast he said and she look at him and then glass and then again at him.

Ayaan i will vomit if I drink it , I don't like this kind of tea.

That's the point aashi no one is asking you if you want it aur not just finish it then you can sleep.

She drink it slowly while making face after drinking it she lay on bed while putting pillow over her stomach.

Ayaan come besides her and he kept his hand inside her tshirt over her stomach while slowly rubbing it he put her head on his chest and kiss her said while said "sleep".