66

Aashika was sitting on chair and was chewing her pen . She was gazing towards door again and again.
Because after looking at her phone ayaan just send aashika to her study room to complete her presentation.

On other side ayaan was waiting for dalsh and roshni to come so they can take kushi with them then he can properly talk with aashika.
His knnes was bouncing he was thinking about text messages which was clearly trying to force aashi to do something.

His chain of thought broken due to door bell ringing.
He open the door and look outside daksh and roshni was standing there . Soon they left from there after taking kushi with them.

Aashi we need to talk. Ayaan stated simply looking at aashika who was more then nervous right now.

Aashika was standing with ayaan her head was low.

You want to tell me something or you want me to say something. He started and increase his voice with every passing word.

Ayaan it's not my mistake. She said and try to hold his hand but he jerk her hand away.

Ok leave everything why did he send you a hotel address with room number. Ayaan said folding his hand on front.

Ayaan....... I won't have gone there in any circumstances.

Aashika if you think it's about going there then you are very wrong right now I'm asking you why did he send it to you. He yell on her she take step back.

Actually I was about to tell you..

Don't aashika I'm not here to listen to your diplomatic answer be straightforward we both know you were not going to tell me so spill out the truth.

Aashika close her eyes and said in one breath "I'm getting so many message from some days and i feel like someone is following wlme where ever i go I wanted to tell you I even talk about this to kajal in office but when i was still on call I received a message from that person again saying if I tell you something then he will send you my photos with another man he even send these to me I was so scared you know editing can do anything".

" That's why I was not able to tell you this"

Trust me ayaan I only love you I have no other person in mind. She said hugging him .
But ayaan push her back.

What photos you are talking about.

I deleted them I can't let you see that pictures.

That why you were so distressed.

Aashika nodded her head. Wiping her face with back of her hand.

What kind of photos was that. He asked her.

You will not get angry with me right.

Aashi I'm already very much angry are you going to tell me Or not.

Kissing hugging on bed holding hand these types of photo.

You were not going to tell me this if I don't come to know about this myself right . You were going to meet that unknown person without even telling me this right. He said making a fist.

No of course not I'm aware about the consequences . I'm not some kid who don't know about world and just went to meet someone unknown moreover who is threatened me .

Why can't I feel that kiddo. Get ready we are leaving .

Where we are going and moreover I'm not some kid . Aashika ask looking at ayaan who was taking his phone out and was messaging someone.

Hotel . He said and leave from there to get ready himself.

Ayaan come after some time looking handsome in his shirt and he was wearing .

I'm sorry. I will never repeat it. If something happen I will tell you.

Ayaan without saying anything take her towards there room he take her dress and throw it on her.

Wear it we are going right now.

Ayaan I'm sorry please i don't want to go there what if kidnap us both. No no we can't go there. She plead him holding his hand.

He quickly take off her clothes and make her wear different dress. In this process aashika wrap her hand around herself.

Ayaan we shouldn't go there.

you should have thought of all this earlier. Let's go.

Ayaan please she said trying to stop him from walking further.

But she stop struggling when his hand landed on her butt sharply two time.

Do you even realise what could have happened to you. Don't you realise how much serious the situation was. You can talk to your friends about it but not to me. Do you think I don't know you. Doesn't matter how much Intimating picture that person send it to you I won't have believed him.
Again his hand landed sharply on her making her eyes teary.
I trust you with my all heart. I know my aashi she won't think about other man. She is even shy infront of me that she wrap her hand around herself when I changed her clothes.
How can you think I won't believe you.

I thought you will leave ...

She was cut off by sharp sound of his hand landing on her butt again making her cry out loud.

" I love you " She said wiping her eyes.

And do you think I hate you that I will believe third person rather then you. You feel someone is following you but still you keep it to yourself.

I'm sorry she said and hug him buried her head in his neck.

Again he hitted her back . She tighten her hold.

Stop hitting me it's hurting I swear.

Ooh I was doing it so you can enjoy. He said sarcastically.

But we are still going there I will take daksh deepak and rahul with me for backup you know if something happen that's why.

I don't want to go.

But I want to see that bustard face who try to scare you. I will kill that man.
Ayaan said angrily.

And madam you need more . He said angrily looking at aashika who hide her face again.

I'm sorry I won't have gone there in situation.

If you can tell your friends then take me as your friend . He said rubbing her back.
She try to move but he hold her firmly.

Ayaan it's hurting.

It's good then let's go now. He said and take a car driving it towards there direction. Informing everyone about it and sending his location.

. ....