38

Bhaiya is it my paper now. She ask trying to peep into paper but daksh hide it.

Aashika you should sleep for sometime .
Daksh said while marking the paper.

Just tell me one thing did you check my paper.

Aashika why are you repeating it again and again. Ok tell me did you give your hundred percent and if yes then it's ok whatever the marks are.

You should copy paste this line to ayaan and mom . And I'm not sleepy what can i do . It's still morning I don't want to sleep. Let me use my phone please she said showing her puppy eyes to him.

Aashika this can melt your husband heart not mine.

Now I understand no one melts at the sight of my face. She said and try to sit.

Hey hey why are you sitting.

I have nothing to do I'm bored she said throwing her arms up .

Ahh it's hurt she said grabbing her arm.

Aashika if you dare to move from your place even an inch then trust me no one will be worst then me daksh said holding her arm and checking it.

But I'm bored what can i do.

Ok you are bored I'm going to bring some books read it ok you want it. He ask her already knowing the answer.

Why are you scolding me can't I have my phone. She said quietly.

Aashika you behav just like kushi but she is in school right now and you should take some rest.

Bhaiya but I can't sleep and I'm bored.

Daksh keep his papers side and look at her.
Now tell me what you want to other then walking using phone.

Movie she ask him as question.

Ok then movie you wanna eat something.

Chocolate she said and sit with the headrest support and keep pillow over her stomach.

Daksh put the documentary  film she look at him look he is some kind of ghost.

Are we going to watch this. She said pointingat the tv .

He nodded his head and smile .

She sigh and look at tv and in no time her eyes automatically close .

Daksh look at her and smile already knowing something like this will happen he cover her with blanket and start marking papers again.

After some hours ayaan come there and look at sleeping aashika and daksh doing his work.

Daksh look up at him and then his watch.

You come early today how. Daksh ask him.

I told my interns to call me of something need my special attention.
For now my baby need my special attention look at her face all pale now. He said and lay down beside aashika.

Yes yes you can take you wife in your arm but not here at your home otherwise I will kick you out.

Bhai I know you don't have heart to do it by the way I forget to ask you where is kanak.

Mom dad return so she left as soon as they come .

Ohh you sure you don't scare her away. Ayaan said laughing.

By the way what is happening between rahul and kanak I saw her messaging him and he even pick her up sometime.

How would I know ayaan said shrugging.
Don't worry rahul is a good man I know him from my college days.

Yes yes I know I just wanted to know. Daksh reply .

Hearing sound aashika opne her eyes and look at ayaan .

Ayaan why are you speaking so loudly she speak in her sleepy voice.

Aashika wake up how long you are planning to sleep.

Aashika look at him with half open eyes.

She open her arms indicating him to hug her.

Ayaan take her in his arms and put his hand over her stomach while laying beside her.

Wow look at you both enjoy I'm leaving daksh said and leave the room.

Hey open your eyes why are you sleeping don't you want to sleep at night.

She look at his face and look here and there. Bhaiya is not here right.

Yes bhaiya is not here you and me are alone. Should I take you to our apartment.

Hmm ayaan.... Umm

What happen huh he said removing baby hairs from her face .

Washroom she whisper .

Ayaan stand from his place and pick aashika up .

He take her toward washroom he make her stand .
I'm leaving but call me when you are done ok I'm just outside.
No don't wait I will come out on my own.

When I can pick you up then what's the need of it .

He went out his gaze fall on bed where there was a blood spot on bedsheet.

Hey are you both just going....... Where is she daksh ask entering in room.
By the way I have ordered food so no need to go right now.

Great daksh you come change the bedsheets before she come otherwise she is going to be embarrassed fast.
Where do you keep it give it to me .

Wait wait ayaan slow down what happen  why you want to change sheets suddenly daksh come towards him and look at sheets then at him making oo face.

Wait he said and give him sheet to change but at same time bathroom door open aashi come out holding wall.

Aashi i told you to call me not to come out on your own.

Ayaan I'm not that injured she said rolling her eyes.

Then leave that wall he said and remove her hand from wall which cause her Unbalancing she quickly hold ayaan hand to prevent herself from falling.

Sit here for something and here your phone use it if you want.

But what are you doing why is daksh bhaiya changing sheets.

Because he want to she look at daksh removing pillow then her eyes fall on red spot she quickly move her head from that direction to ayaan.

No need to Emabaress it's normal he said as he see her looking at him.

Ayaan she said and hug his waist.

It's alright let's take you to home or you wanna eat first.

I wanna change first she mumbles still her face pressed into his stomach.

Ok......