42

"I'm not doing anything do whatever you want" Aashika said and sit on floor with tear filled eyes.

"Aashi do you really think this will work. Ok do you have packet of cigarette right now".

I don't it was not mine ka.... Nothing my friend give it to me and out of curiosity I just take it , I promise I will never do it again.

If by friend you mean Kanak, then I already know this and I have no problem how ever daksh deal with you all tomorrow.

"Ayaan why did you tell him"she yell on him.

I don't tell him but he knows and I'm telling you he was very angry.

Do whatever you want saying that she went to bedroom and close the door loudly.

Ayaan enter Inside there bedroom with food plates. He put plate in front of her she look away from it.

Eat aashi don't make me more mad I'm already very angry on you.

You just know how to be angry she was saying but ayaan put spoon in front of her mouth .

Open, he said

She open her mouth and like this he feed her whole food and take the plates back in kitchen.

He sit besides her she was looking down not meeting his eyes.

" Ok I'm doing squat but don't tell daksh "
She said and stand up from bed but ayaan grab her hand and pull her back on him.

Aashi do you really think it's about just doing squat , aashi no it's not about it.
Aashi smoking is a bad thing what if you want to do it again and again. Will you able to control yourself. He ask her calmly .

I told you it was just one time thing I will never touch it again.

Ok you are saying you will never touch it again, give me your phone for a minute.
Without any question give it to me .

She handed him her phone he unlock the phone and go through her history.

So when was the first time you watch this kind of video he said showing her phone.

When kajal send it to me she said in low tone looking down.

Look at me first and tell was it you first time watching it. He ask in serious tone.

"It was", she again said in same tone.

So why there are so many video of same topic.

I wanted to watch it again sorry. She said almost crying understanding his word meaning.
" I was really not going to do it"

When I got to know you watch it I really thought that you will not watch these videos after watching it once. So how do you think I will believe you in smoking matter. What if you do it behind my back............... Ok here read this article sometime you should use your phone for good purpose also.
He said and give her phone she look at the screen . An article how cigarette are injuries to health was open in it.
She look at the screen then him.

After some minutes he take her phone back.
This phone will be with me now.

Ayaan you are scolding me like I'm some kind of child.

Aashi trust me you are a child and I don't want to spoil you. One more thing ever in my life if I catch you smoking then trust me you will not be able to sit for a week probably understand he said patting her butt.you are not on your period now right

She look at him and give confused look.

If not then start doing  your squats fast .

"Do I have to do it ayaan I'm really sorry I will never do it aagain"she said holding her both ears.

Yes do it while holding your ears. Do it .

"Ayaan imagine for once how I will look while doing it , I'm not baby" She said with pout.

Aashi I don't want to imagine really that's why I'm telling you to do it live. Fast we don't have whole night I'm tired.

" Can't I trade it with kiss "

Do you think I'm joking here you are doing it or not.

Ayaan my....

Nothing aashi are you doing it or not.

She stand up in front of him and hold her ears.
"Start " He said.

"Can't I just stand like this do I actually have to do up and down".

Aashi...

"I'm doing it"she said  and start doing it.

"Ayaan I'm tired" She said and stop doing it.

"Did I told you to stop" He look at her with rised eyebrows.

I'm tired.

Continue, he said and look at her phone.

She again start doing it.
.
.
.
Ayaan I have done more then hundred I promise I will not do it again she said out of breath.

He look at her and told her to stop.

You should exercise daily you get tired very easily.

I don't.. Shut up... She said and lay on bed and turn on the fan. 
" I'm feeling hot now" She said closing her eyes.

"Let's sleep change your clothes and come "he said.

Give me a minute ayaan I'm actually tired.

You will never touch they dangerous thing again in your life right. Ayaan ask her.

Trust me I will never I was even feeling guilty after smoking I'm really sorry. You are not angry with me right.

I don't want you to touch it again aashi I'm serious. Go get change and come fast.

She come out after changing her clothes and lay down besides him.
She put her hand around his waist and kiss his cheek.

He hold her tightly and look at her and said sleep.

My legs are paining now she said and put her legs between his.

Try to sleep of it will increase then I will massage it.

Ayaan will daksh bhaiya scold us Tomorrow.

Aashi you should pray to God that he just scold you all.

Ayaan you are scaring me.

I will tell him that I punish you already so he will not do much ok don't worry and sleep.

No she yell suddenly.

What no he ask her confuse.

Don't tell him that you punish me just told him you scold me please it's embarrassing you know.

My troublemaker  come and sleep don't think much.

Ayaan I'm serious.

Aashi he is like your brother.

But ayaan it's still.....

Ok I will told him o scold you and if he punish you then don't come to me crying.

I will not........ I don't want to go to classes tomorrow.

Stupid aashi you will never learn right.

Stop stop nothing sorry I will go everyday.