amor por la primera ves

aparently the picture is from chokoarts on tumblr but i found it on pinterst. i wish i had the guts and the skirt to wear this, but i would look too girly. im a mask type of person but i do excuse somethings like jewelry and more.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

on christmas saiki wished that he could spend it alone, but it was a hard thing to achieve. he tried his best last year. but this year it was different. he only let one person slide into accompanying him most of the time, and that one person didn't really hangout with him as much as the others.

thats why it was shocking to hear that the all powerful and all knowing psychic was asking for help to hide from everyone else, even his own parents, y/n l/n. even though his brother would be a better choice some people have to keep their dignity.

of course l/n let saiki in and hide form the others, not like he does anything on christmas beside live alone since his parents were shxt. 

i mean shxt causes stuff and the government is trying a new way to make students independent so he took the apportunity. know his parents have to pay him similar to paying child support, but thats besides the point. in overall he was the best option beside going to london and ask for help.

saiki didn't care if his apartment was shxt he only cared about running aways from the others. but saiki was not prepared to see the clean apartment, it had a small but big enough kitchen with and island that worked as a dinning table, and a guest bathroom, and a bedroom with its own bathroom, and there was a living room that had a average sized tv.

considering how l/n is, a big mess, at school, saiki thought it would've been a least a somewhat mess. butit turns out that l/n is a little bit of a clean freak.

"surprise, i guess since most people think i have a messy apartment, even your mom thought the same. but i don't blame her. you should now that her cooking is the best." said y/n after showing saiki around abit. 

hey why does your personality not fit with who you are and how your apartment is?

"i don't know, to be honest pinkette" 'pinkettes is the nickname l/n gave saiki, and he didn't care at all.but it is a bit of a surprise to see the pinkette starting conversation.

"you can raid my fridge, kitchen, or sit and watch tv. i need to go out for something"  saki thanked him for leting him stay. it wasn't much but saiki really was thankful.

l/n wasn't going out for a present like most of saiki's freinds would, but the male did want cake, and a present for his cousin which was the real reason he was going out. saiki was just glad that l/n wasn't annoying him with the mushy stuff his freinds would've annoyed him with.

"here you have been wanting this for a while, i know your parents didn't want you getting a hold of this so if you need someone to hold on to it while they check your room just give me a call" said l/n in a park near his apartment. l/n's cousin and their parents care for l/n and from time to time check up on him.

the present is something that l/n knows his cousin has been wanting for a while, it was a hoodie on top that his cousin wanted but after that it was a pocket knife that had a really cool design to it, but it was small enough to pass as a key chain that looked like a big key with a heart on it.

his cousin has been molested for a while because they dresse masculine. the boys ddn't like that they were born a girl and get more attention form girls and the boys.

after a bit of talking l/n went to talk to his uncle and aunt. he needed to tell them that this year he can't go and has someone hanging out with him on christmas. it has been a few years since l/n had company on christmas. it was nice having company besides his family.