the odd freinds

the picture is from mochi on pinterest.

╰┈➤ ❝ [they are freinds but some people don't pay attention. ❞

"hey saiki-kun, i have noticed that you and the new kids hangout. it is odd for you to hagout willingly with him. is it ok if i ask you why? it is ok if you don't wanna say so, but i would like to know. to see how he does it. to make you hangout willingly ofcourse. it would be something good to know, better for my wallet since iusual bribe you with coffee jelly- what coffee-"

he is not as annoying as everyone else is.

the sudden voice in akechi's head made him shut up. then he ended up walking away in defeat because he knew he could't anything against the fact the someone else was less annoying then him.

saiki had made it too obvious that he was hanging out with l/n too much.

but it wasn't his fault that the others mind was usually focused on listening to music. 

l/n y/n was the new kid that came in lat week, and all he did was listen to music.

but really the only reason he transferred was because he was secretly saiki kusuo's boyfreind. no one knew about him, besides his parents and /n's parents. if there was a case pf l/n meeting saiki's acquantances then he would be introduced as an old family freind.

the thing is that l/n was mostly imune to most of saiki's powers, as mind reading, telekineses, pyrokinesis, and a few other as exceptions.

wen kusuke found out that he was imune to most of saiki's powers he tested many times on them, but then the pinkette made him stop because it was getting out of hand.

but before all that happened, kusuke fell inlove by accident with l/n's older brother who is a smartass that keeps to himself. such a cute coincidence but it was ok to l/n, he didn't care for  anything in life besides music, close people and readng.

while l/n seems like a kid with average grades, everything is also easy and has straight a's.

saiki just loved spending time with him.

"saiki-kun?" shit- its teruhashi.

in other word a nuissance.

'saiki, can you come to the library i need help.'

saiki decided to teleport since the only one around was akechi walking away, and teruhashi was a turn away.

yo need something y/n?

the 2 books up there, i can't reach them."

saiki used telekineses to get the books. even though l/n was very much taller then saiki, he still needed a lot  of saiki's help for many things.

╰┈➤ ❝ [cuddling] ❞

saiki and l/n were cuddling, they were just sitting in saiki's bed while saiki watched tv, and l/n read a book.

l/n was on top of saiki facing away from him, in between saiki's legs. saiki wasn't paying much attention to the tv because he was looking at the boys features. sometimes he wondered why he was given suh powers, when the love of his life was all he needed.

saiki was mostly sitting their looking at the other, the best he could from his angle. i was quiet and his mom was making dinner. l/n was staying over the night.

l/n was reading the 2nd to last page  of his novel when saiki, said 

our time has come to end, the idiots are here.