valentines murderers.

lowercaps intended, and i hope you enjoy reading as much as i hated getting hurt in my knees. (i fell and slid in on concrete floor. also got writers block.) this was inspired by a detaied documentary of a serial killer who happened to have never got untl death i think.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

saiki kusuo and l/n y/n were running from the police, while they have not caught on that they were students, but have committed many murderers. right know they were seperate because of the many murders that had to take place this one night.

like a tradition, saiki and l/n would got on something like killing sprees but they kill criminals with high bounty, specifically on february, from the first to the fourteenth. this is the third time they did this and from the way they started dating also.

there story, or killings weren't everywhere, but this time they decided that the city they would hit would be were saiki resides, Hidari Wakibara. and it also is the place were many kindnappings have happened. their goal was that in fourteen days they would kille atleast half of them, and inprison most of the rest for the least to say.

today was the first day and they had 10, killers and r@pists of many kinds to kill. 10 out of around 200. l/n wasn't any kind of special person though, they were a normal human, who knew many fighting tactics and strategies, and of course were a prodigy who hated the government, but used it for his own good.

right know saiki told l/n to go into a alley way, were there was a fence, then he was levitated by Saiki, but it seemes like a really high jump over the fence. then he ran and turned into a corner. only to be teleported into saiki's room.

"hah! thanks kusuo." panted l/n relieved, after running from the police.

suddenly saiki was infront of l/n only to give him a kiss. this was a bit unexpected, but l/n didn't deny it.

l/n then took his hands, and slid them to his waist then to his thighs and lifted him up. after aparting from their kiss l/n was the first to speak.

"your adorable kusuo" which only made the pinkette flustered with a rose color on his cheeks, looking to the side out of a bit of embarrasment.

then l/n walked over to saiki's bed and laid down with saiki.

l/n was attending a university due to him being a prodigy for the government. he was on a break because he broke his wrist, so he spent the time with his beloved.

"hey l/n?"

"hmm?"

"you are mine you got that."

"of course, but why the sudden reassurance." kusuo usually did that when something was wrong, it's like a way to say i feel out of place, or i'm feeling down right know.

"teruhashi was very annoying today, more then usually. i hate it."

"yeah, but you are mine remember, so don't worry as long as she doesn't go to far." said the h/c boy smilng.

"tomorrow we have quit the planning to do mi amor~ "

this made the pinkette smile a bit, the fact that this meant my love, and claiming him as his was enough for him to fall over with the boy who sleepily hugged him, after being tired of all the running.

they had thirteen days for the day where the town would receive its biggest hit, in other words most of the killing would happen that day.

they next day, y/n just stayed there plannng who to kill next, and for the really disgusting ones, he would plan out different torturous way of slow death. and also a few assignment from the university.