Not social

Sooo... people actually like this and I am just tryna put ideas together. But I hope you enjoy, this one shot was down at four am.

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

The most introvert person in the class had caught a psychic attention. Certain psychic only knew that the guy wasn't someone for socializing.

Even though this person who was an introvert, he still put effort in not bumming out people.

Said introvert person sat at the back of the class and tried his best to stay out of trouble.

At the moment Saiki kusuo the psychic of our story was watching how the boy who had caught his attention placed something in his locker.

Hello Saiki,
You may not know who I am because aside from people I talk to daily almost no one knows who I am. I saw how after you told teruhashi what her brother said she wanted to take you out to a cafe. Honestly I feel bad for you knowing you don't like to hangout with other at all.

Anyways I just wanna say I may have a crush on you but it's ok if you don't reciprocate my feelings it isn't expected.

But with your pretty magnets eyes that hide behind those green glasses, you stand out to the public eye and still are normal in many ways.

-A boy in your school

Yeah, not saiki's cup of tea. He preferred coffee jelly. Just as he preferred to be left alone.

But he wanted to see what the person, who he didn't mind, was doing with this.

Saiki dreaded the end of the day where he would have to go with teruhashi to hang out as "friends".

In the end he discovered that the girl got turned on by holding hands after trying to escape her brother...(the inglish dub says so)

He wanted to die at that moment. But when he was walking home he saw a flower shop that took an interest in him. And at the register he saw his favorite person aside from Satou Hitoshi (might be wrong).

y/n was watering some plants as his shift was about to end.

The pinkette found himself staring at the h/c boy.

He stared at the boy until y/n glanced at him, who then turned away a embarrassed about the situation.

Saiki just smiled at such cliche moment. Even though it wasn't planned he didn't mind the cliche moment.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

It was now Tuesday and there was a partner project.

Obviously teruhashi wanted to be partnered with Saiki but he prevented this thanks to y/n.

Y/n was waiting to see who would not have a partner so he can group with them. Saiki decided to ask him if he wanted to work on the project together before teruhashi could get to him.

"Sure"
Smiled the h/c boy. The sweet smiled that made the psychic feel normal from time to time.

At this point they both would stare at each other from time to time but neither had the chance or guts to talk until now.

What time do you wanna meet up at?

"Uhmmm after school works for me, we could work on it at my house, I have sweets and all kinds of snacks."

It's set then.

"Mhm, uh can I have your number?, to send you the location, your friends might take up time as you get there."

Saiki gave him the number and then left to his desk. Right now everyone was deciding who they were gonna work with.

Later after class ended and everyone was leaving Saiki was trying to get away from everyone and be able to go to y/n's house.

L/n had already sent the location but he took the long way home to where he can stop by a store and buy more snacks.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

At home he went to his room and changed to comfortable clothes. Then cleaned everything for it to be neat, at least enough for it to look presentable.

Once a bell rang he rushed to the door and opened it.

"Hi Saiki, my parents aren't here so you don't have to worry about them. Come in!!"

A short explanation of the situation, not bad.

"You can settle in the living room over there"
Said y/n point to the the the living room, where there was a couch, and a table with papers and other utensils.

While Saiki headed to the living room y/n went to the kitchen to get snacks and he also brought home made coffee jelly.

Putting everything down they got started to work.

Most of the time they would only talk if they needed something. The project was complicated for their grade but because both of them don't try their hardest it was an easy task.

They had to pick a side for an argument and find evidence that supports it, provide examples, and make a one pager, with at least 10,000 words. ( I had a similar project before and it's what came to my head)

Nothing much for the psychic and the advanced student.

The time limit was about a month to finish, since it's a really advanced project knowing the topic is [topic that's hard to figure out].

It was mostly quiet, but not an awkward quiet just two people focusing on work. They had settled down with their topic and researched at least for an hour.

"It really seems like you like my homemade coffee jelly," said the h/c male " is it your favorite?"

Saiki only nodded at the question still not looking up from the computer.

"If you want I could make more for you tomorrow"

That was what caught the pinkette attention quick.

Would I have to owe you anything?

"Nah, it's just cool that you like my own recipe."

It was surprising that the coffee jelly was his own recipe, but the psychic mostly was surprised because it tasted so sweet.

He really brought out how coffee tasted.

'Oh wow'
Thought Saiki as he continued to eat the coffee jelly.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

I may or may not make a part two to this.