sercret freind???

to be honest i may have messed up in my last chapter, by saying that i posted a few minutes late, but i am too lazy to do that so i am know gonna post it whenever i can, and at around this hour probs. the picture is from pinterest - lea is her user. and also i don'tlike this chapter, i made saiki too ooc in my opinion, but some people may be ok with this so i won't mind it. if you want me to take it down i will understand. my loves i do not now when i will post next but its sometime during the next week. i hope you enjoy this chapter.

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

kusuo was very quiet, and it something everyone knows, but someone people have broken through hat shell he has built for everyone, even his own parents. what is also odd is that his parents are also off putting and very... not lazy but more careless then they should be.

even if he iss a psychic its not like he can defend himself from emotions, and he also doesn't know much about them then their existence and somewhat purpose, atleast for liht emotions. he doesn't almost, know a thing about the strong emotions every human has.

he does know that for some, they appear more then others.

he didn't know why all of a sudden he was crying in the back of a park were there are a lot of trees to block the view of many people. but then again he also didn't know why a stranger was comforting him, while he is in his weakest state ever that he has experienced.

saiki didn't know who it was and didn't bother to ask or read his mind. but the thoughts were calm almost as if he knew what he was doing, hugging the most powerful psychic, in a bench in a part of a park were its hard to see and in the middle on the night.

saiki felt comferted by his presence. it was odd but not awful odd, it was ok.

after the psyhic stopped crying, he just stayed there silently recollecting his thoughts before speaking. its not like was speaking. but trying to fond a way to thank him at the least.

the other spoke first. " do you wanna talk about it or leave it as is."

leave it as is, for now at the least.

"i'm not forcing you to say anything, so don't feel like i am. as long as you are ok you will be fine."

why would you help a stranger like this?

the said stranger being saiki, he stoped to think about it for a minute staring off into the distance...

"i don't, maybe because you could have muh stuff going on and no one to omfort you atleast once."

how would i repay you.

"first of all you don't have to repay me, all you have to do is be yourself, be ok. besides, as long as we don't kow eachother, your secrets are safe with me." the msterious person was know holding saiki's hands, and looking into saiki's eyes.

you have such beautiful e/c eyes.

"thank you, are you alright know?"

oh, uh yes, yes i'm ok.

"would you like me to walk home?"asked the boy who saiki still hasn't felt like reading his mind.

no i'm fine, but thank you, for everything. i need some time to think.

"alright, then see you around town." with that l/n y/n left, and thanks to the psychic and his powers he finally found out his name.

'i really thank you l/n'

then the psychic just teleported home, feeling a lot better. but sadly his parents were questioning why he eft in such a hurry earlier.

it wasn't anything mom, i just felt overwhelmed by peoples thoughts, thats all.